Iron Cross Audio Harley radio repair

Had the Harmon Kardon radio out of my 2007 Ultra repaired by them and also had blue tooth added so I could listen to Pandora without having the auxiliary cable plugged in.
    Only had it back a month and the bluetooth crapped out so it's back again being replaced. hopefully there won't be any more issues.
    Has anyone else used them for the older radios? Had any issues if you did?
    This was not a cheap repair but I like all the functions of the factory radio so I wanted to keep it.

2. Member
    Hopefully all inconvenience you got is covered. I'll say you may wanna watch low voltage. Can be ugly for some electronics. I charge my battery weekly, with an optima agm charger, not a battery tender... Check out the optima batteries chargers, they are amazing.
    2019 Alumacraft 14.5 escape tiller "child support"
    2018 Ford fiesta "pistachio"
    1992 kawasaki zx11 "legend"

Quote Originally Posted by Alumicraft145 View Post
    Hopefully all inconvenience you got is covered. I'll say you may wanna watch low voltage. Can be ugly for some electronics. I charge my battery weekly, with an optima agm charger, not a battery tender... Check out the optima batteries chargers, they are amazing.
    Mine stays plugged in with the tender all the time . Got the radio back and have only ridden twice since but seems to be working fine and they didn't try to charge me for return shipping..

we deal with iron cross on a regular basis, have had a few issues, but they always stand behind their work