2 garmin 93svs on the console

I'm adding a second Echomap 93SV Plus to the console of my z18. Both will have the gt52 transducers. How would you guys handle the transducer locations? I currently have one affixed to the lower step of the hull next to the drain plug. Would it be ok to add the second to the jackplate using a jackplate mount? Thanks for the input.

2. Member
    You can use an ethernet cable to network them and share that transducer thats on the transom. I'd put the other up front on the trolling motor so you can share info from the bow to the transom.

3. Member
    I have 2 93s on my console. I have a Gt 52 on my hull step and a Gt 15 glued in the hull. Works great. Side and down on one and 2d and map on the other.
    Rick Collis
    903-473-8820

4. Member
    I had thought about doing the GT15 but thought why purchase another transducer. The one I currently have mounted on the lower step works great at finding the bottom at speed so I thought I could add the other to the bottom of the jack plate and use it solely for mapping and sideview and Down view when not on plane. Just wondering if anyone had done this and was there any issues with interference between the two.

Given your current GT52 reads 2D sonar at speed well, I suggest you don't need another GT52 transducer. Your current GT52 provides all three sonar views, and will share with your second Echomap at the console by ethernet-networking them (as SSUTT1980 suggests).
    Garmin Pro Team

6. Member
    Thanks for the reply Todd. I guess I should have mentioned that I also have a 93 plus at the bow that is currently networked to the single unit currently on the console. I figured I’d keep this in place to share waypoints from the console to the bow if that makes sense. So right now I have a 93 plus UHD with a 54gt on the trolling motor. It is networked to a 93 plus at the console with a 52gt on the lower step. I have another 93 plus with a 52gt that I plan on adding to the console with a BBT mount and was wondering if I could use the gt52 with a jack plate mount.

7. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Having both transducers mounted near each other will give you interference.

In the end you can do what ever you want.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS