Banned

FActory/Dealer pics

Charger folks that might be listening.....why don't some of you post some pics of the new boats being built? It may generate some interest/excitement.

It's a boring, cold, rainy day here so I've been trolling the web. I looked up Urlich's FB page and it looks like they've moved a few boats.

Why don't they post here on BBC? OR other dealers? I'm not a FB member so I can only view a few pages.

FYI, they need somebody that knows how to put some colors together! a few of them boats aren't so pretty.
    Will we ever see a day that Charger offers tournament contingency?
    Will we ever see a national package price from Charger simliar to BCB/Nitro/Phoenix are doing?
    Still feel the 198 is beyond the perfect size boat and would like to see some pics.....so I know there'll be a used one available when I'm ready to buy!

2. Member
    Totally agree with you Alma. Charger needs to post more on here and on Facebook. Ulrich posts pretty many pictures, but I bet only about half of the boats they have sold end up on the internet. Every boat that leaves the factory needs to be on social media.

The colors are picked by the buyer 99% of the time. Charger offered a little bit of contingency money for a weekly tournament here at the Lake of the Ozarks, but you don't see it very often and i doubt you ever see it on a larger scale. Owners who attend the Ultimate Challenge tournament automatically are eligible for $60k draw boat. I would consider that a contingency IMO.

They have done national package pricing in the past and I would not be surprised to see that again, especially with the 198 and 210 CX package.

I don't know what to think about the 198. To me, they don't seem to be selling nearly as well as the 210. I think the price point is too close to each other and people go with the bigger boat for a few grand more?

Thing about Charger is they are a solid company, not bought and sold every 10 years, or bankruptcy, or corporate BS with motor brands and equipment choices. Absolutely a great company to work with!