Banned

Install of front graph

Is their a easy way to run the pos and neg back to the starting battery?

2. Member
    What year and model boat?
    whatroads - A pun on the "information super highway"
    Tracker 190 TX
    90 hp Merc
    Fortrex 80 w/ 52" shaft

3. Banned
    2016 175txw

4. Member
    There should be a pair of wires under the front deck that are for this (might be orange and black). Pull up the pedal tray and scratch around in there. I had to move the power wire on mine to shut off with the acc switch on the dash, but it was pretty easy. Tracker had it hot all the time and I couldn't figure out how the battery was draining in the garage. It was the GPS for the trolling motor.

5. Banned
    I was in hopes they had wires ran but haven't pulled anything apart yet. Got this strange feeling Santa is bringing me a new toy.

6. Member
    The power leads for a FF will be under the panel that the tilt/trim switch and trolling motor plug is mounted on. You may have to dig a little but it's there.
    2018 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
    115 Mercury Pro XS 4S

7. #FRB
    Everyone says these wires exist but I've dug around armpit deep and never found them. Even looked really hard when I replaced the oem trolling motor tray. Did a quick and dirty run with some 16g cca (I know I know) and am going to address that situation with a cleaner run of 10 or 12g marine grade wire direct to the battery this winter to prepare for a really big screen up there eventually.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

8. Member
    Currently Own a 2017 175 pro TWX. Curious as to your method of doing such. I am planning on buying Livescope and I know the Black box calls for 10g to be ran directly from the Battery.

I believe the only good way from the Battery to the console is up and around the starboard side through that small panel behind the drivers seat.(have no idea how to get the wires through the fuel tank area or if its possible). From the console I believe you need to go under the carpet of the compartment in front of the console but I am not sure how to get from the front console to the bowl.

9. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by blaine29 View Post
    Currently Own a 2017 175 pro TWX. Curious as to your method of doing such. I am planning on buying Livescope and I know the Black box calls for 10g to be ran directly from the Battery.

I believe the only good way from the Battery to the console is up and around the starboard side through that small panel behind the drivers seat.(have no idea how to get the wires through the fuel tank area or if its possible). From the console I believe you need to go under the carpet of the compartment in front of the console but I am not sure how to get from the front console to the bowl.
    I have a pretty strong car audio background so I'll figure out a way to do it cleanly without getting too invasive. Might be able to go through the versatrac system on the starboard side and tuck it in tight with split loom. Will post how I did it here. Can't be any worse than running wire through a molex and door boot that's in a tight area, lol. Actually, running wires in a Tracker is really easy compared to some boats I've dealt with. When push comes to shove I'll lube up the wire that gets pushed up where it needs to go easier.
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Ultrex

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

10. Member
    Good luck, and keep us posted. I plan on tackling it sometime after Christmas. I bought two Garmin 9 inch for black Friday and I am not really looking forward to this headache. lol.

11. #FRB
    The console graph will be easy. I'll poke around in a couple days to see exactly what I'm dealing with up front.
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Ultrex

12. Banned
    Just asked my nephew how they ran his to his live scope. He said they tried to run wires but it is impossible with all the foam. He tied his into the factory wires said no problem so far.