Banned

Keith Poche announcement

Keith Poche announced yesterday that he will be in a Gator Trax Strike Series next season.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CEH25 View Post
    Keith Poche announced yesterday that he will be in a Gator Trax Strike Series next season.
    Wow, that's different. I think he is in a Triton tin right now. I'm sure this will generate even more comments in reference to Triton ceasing operations soon.

3. Member
    Can't wait to see his rig. Poche is not easy on his stuff, just watch the "Off the Grid" series on utube, gonna be a big step up from the Triton...

4. Member
    Since you can get a Gator Trax completely custom, I'm interested in seeing what he comes up with for a design. I think it'd be hilarious if he does a center console.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

5. Member
    He posted a build video on his FB page, that thing is a beast....looking good, will be powered by a 250 Merc

6. Member
    Another update posted on his FB page for anyone interested, that thing really looks good, cant wait to see the finished product...