Power pole hydraulic line routing

I was thinking about adding shallow water anchors. For those of you that already have them, where is the hole in the boat where the hoses are run located? I imagine I'd have to drill it myself. Currently the only things going into my rear compartment are the motor rigging tube, steering cable lines, and a small hole where the transducer and the hydraulic jackplate lines go.

2. Member
    can you run them through the rigging hole? no new holes?
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    On my 205 there are factory dedicated holes for each hose with grommets. On my Stratos they were routed out of the rigging hole.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter66 View Post
    On my 205 there are factory dedicated holes for each hose with grommets. On my Stratos they were routed out of the rigging hole.
    Can you tell me where the holes are located? Or a picture?

5. Member
    Here you go...they are the same on each side....1.jpg2.jpg

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter66 View Post
    Here you go...they are the same on each side....1.jpg2.jpg
    Perfect thanks!!! I wonder what that hole to the left is in the second picture. Between the charging port and the lines. Don't think my boat has it.

7. Member
    I would bet you could call the plant ask for Opie (he rigs everything) and get those gromets from them as well as the drill size.

8. Member
    Directions come with power pole and the rubber gromets for installing poles.....tells you what drill bit size to use and everything. I use a step bit...makes things wayyyy easier.
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.