Toledo Bend License

Hey is there a combo, or add on you can get for Toledo Bend, or do you have to buy TX, and LA license?
    2018 Ranger 521C, 2023 Merc 250 Pro XS 4S (3B261295), 36V Ultrex, 10" Atlas, Power Poles, Lowrance 12 Carbon, and 2-12 Lives.

2. Member
    From what I understand. In a boat, either license is fine. On shore, you need that states license. Residents of Texas or Louisiana can have either or on shore or on a boat.

3. Member
    Yup. If you have TX you’re good on the LA side and same in return. Always wished OK and TX would work something out like that for Texoma.

We are reciprocal with Louisiana.

Generally, if you set foot ashore the state for which you do NOT have a license, you're being bad. On the Columbia River, if you go behind an island on the side you do NOT have a license, you're illegal, but otherwise, you can fish either shore as long as you don't set foot on the wrong side of the river. If a tournament launches from and weighs ashore either state, you've gotta have a license for the state you launch/weigh in. I seem to recall some guys got in trouble for going up the Willamette River in a tournament without an Oregon license. Reasonable enough, I think.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    We are reciprocal with Louisiana.
    .. I hear banjo music

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick2268 View Post
    Hey is there a combo, or add on you can get for Toledo Bend, or do you have to buy TX, and LA license?
    I live on Toledo Bend. You can fish the lake with either a Texas or a La license, does not matter which side you launch from or take out as long as you have a valid license from one of the 2 states.
    " If you are going to be stupid, you have got to be tough!"

Quote Originally Posted by basscfo View Post
    I live on Toledo Bend. You can fish the lake with either a Texas or a La license, does not matter which side you launch from or take out as long as you have a valid license from one of the 2 states.
    Yep ,,,

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike A View Post
    Yup. If you have TX you’re good on the LA side and same in return. Always wished OK and TX would work something out like that for Texoma.
    What?? And give up $8 in revenue from the Texoma permit? Dude you crazy!!!

Thanks! Will just get TX then, since I have Rayburn in March.
    2018 Ranger 521C, 2023 Merc 250 Pro XS 4S (3B261295), 36V Ultrex, 10" Atlas, Power Poles, Lowrance 12 Carbon, and 2-12 Lives.