Xb03 weight balance?

I need some feed back from the experience from fellow alli owners. Is there a definite way to determine if our boats are balanced right to left. I'm working on trying to get up to the low to mid 80's. I have all the parts and set up to do it do I think it might be coming down to balance.
    Allison XB2003/Merc 200

2. Member
    My XB 2002 and XB 2003 were both center console models with the " bob sled " tandem seating so I never had any balance issues.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support

3. Member
    If there is a balance issue you should be able to feel it. Make sure you are trimmed up and fully on pad. You can feel when it is right on the pad. It will lean a little to the side if balance is off. Motor height is more important than balance. Again make sure you are trimmed up and riding on the pad.
    Be safe have fun

4. Banned
    I always liked mine loaded a little heavy to the left side at rest. The lift will level it out in the 80s and beyond.

5. Member
    Balance is huge. My boat is right side steering, from standing at the rear of the boat looking forward. I have one battery in the driver's side rear box and two batteries in the passenger side rear box. Battery charger is in front of the gas tank on the passenger side. Life jackets and throw cushions are in driverside box. Tool kit and tackle trays are in the passenger side box. Up to a couple months ago this was good for 85 plus. Then something happened now I can do about 80.
    Last edited by big_o_tom; 11-26-2020 at 05:19 PM.

6. Member
    Put a level across the back deck.

7. Member
    seat time.

8. Member
    Seat time is very important and if you have side steering I would say with a level and you in the driver seat, the level should read high on the driver side.