Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Oxford, MS
    Posts
    834

    21xrd center seat mod?

    I've got a 2008 21xrd and was wondering if anyone has removed the center seat and installed one of the center consoles that bassboatseats.com sells? I would post link to console but don't know how.

  2. Member crank68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Kenly, NC
    Posts
    16,494
    #2
    I would get Chris to build one.....
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

  3. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Leander tx
    Posts
    681
    #3
    I removed mine and built basically just a step with star board “marine plastic” it works awesome and people can still seat there if needed
    Bullet 21xrd Mercury 300xs

  4. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Oxford, MS
    Posts
    834
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    I would get Chris to build one.....
    Any idea of the cost?

  5. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Oxford, MS
    Posts
    834
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle08 View Post
    I removed mine and built basically just a step with star board “marine plastic” it works awesome and people can still seat there if needed
    I'm looking at doing this also.

  6. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Posts
    331
    #6
    I looked for a while and found Fiber Tech down in Alabama..they did a great job, can do any color and are very reasonable in price.
    FIBER TECH - 251-675-2628
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Oxford, MS
    Posts
    834
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 20DC BULLET View Post
    I looked for a while and found Fiber Tech down in Alabama..they did a great job, can do any color and are very reasonable in price.
    FIBER TECH - 251-675-2628
    Just talked to them. Pricing is very good. Probably the route I'm going to take. Thank you for the info on it.

  8. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Posts
    331
    #8
    You're welcome....Happy Thanksgiving!!!

  9. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Texoma
    Posts
    23
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 20DC BULLET View Post
    I looked for a while and found Fiber Tech down in Alabama..they did a great job, can do any color and are very reasonable in price.
    FIBER TECH - 251-675-2628
    Can you give a ballpark on the price? I want to add a storage box there in my XRD but everything I’ve seen is north of $500.

  10. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Posts
    331
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RTB83 View Post
    Can you give a ballpark on the price? I want to add a storage box there in my XRD but everything I’ve seen is north of $500.
    Give them a call they are extremely friendly/helpful. I've had mine for a couple of years now and don't remember what I paid.....but it was very reasonable!!

  11. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Oxford, MS
    Posts
    834
    #11
    PXL_20210123_004809113.MP_copy_768x1024.jpg
    This is what I got from fibertech. I like it. Very solid and matches perfect. He makes one with cup holders also.