GPSMAP7610XSV...What new Ultra unit will link to it?

Will any of the new ultra units (if any) link with my existing GPSMAP7610XSV?
    Last edited by azbohunter; 11-23-2020 at 02:48 PM.

2. Member
    It’s my understanding that you can only connect to other GPSMap units. Echomap to Echomap and GPSMap to GPSMap with no mixing between lines.

3. Member
    Looking at the Garmin website I get totally confused. Then the new GPSMAP 8600 SERIES will work?

4. Member
    Any of the 8600’s, 12x3’s will network together. Gpsmap-gpsmap and echomap-echomap

5. Member
    Does that mean that I cannot use and LVS32 with both a GPSMAP and ECHMAP units on the same Garmin Marine Network?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aero320 View Post
    Does that mean that I cannot use and LVS32 with both a GPSMAP and ECHMAP units on the same Garmin Marine Network?
    That's correct. When you mix an echomap and GPSMAP on the same ethernet network (Garmin Marine Network) none of them work and they all start making noises and flashing error messages.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    That's correct. When you mix an echomap and GPSMAP on the same ethernet network (Garmin Marine Network) none of them work and they all start making noises and flashing error messages.
    I decided to order a 93sv UHD from Sheel's for $599 use it at the helm and the Ultra 106sv at the bow. Those two units, and the back box, are connected through the Garmin Marine Network switch.