3 in 1 Active Imaging transducer mounting

I have a 2006 champion with a TH Marine Hydro Jacker jackplate and need to mount a newly acquired 3 in 1. This jackplate isn't predrilled for any type of mount and the design isn't the best for drilling and mounting. Has anyone had success mounting this transducer any other way other than to the jackplate??

Considering a stern saver mounting type application with (or without) a spring back bracket from transducer shield.

2018 LEGEND 211R | 250 MERC PROXS

2. Member
    Precision Sonar has a good mounting plate that mounts to the jackplate, we have one and it works great.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonarandgps View Post
    Precision Sonar has a good mounting plate that mounts to the jackplate, we have one and it works great.
    Do you have a link? I don't see it on the website.

4. Member
    Please ignore, I talked with transducer shield this afternoon to pinpoint the exact hardware I needed to work with my jack plate.

5. Member
    We also produce a JackPlate mount that is the only one on the market that allows for mounting AND then afterwards adjusting for level, height and fine tuning and then giving you the option to lock down tight OR lock solid so it will never move again. 15% off from Friday to Monday for Black Friday (price will be $170)!!! Just finishing up 10pcs now and will be ready for shipping in a few days!. Here is a direct link to the site.... https://rytekmarine.com/collections/...ackplate-mount

Ryan