Thread: 2020 ZXR Resale

2020 ZXR Resale

Where do you think the range for these boats will be on resale this year? Lord willing, I'll be in the market for a new to me boat in the next 3-4 months. Probably won't be quite in the price range of a ZXR unless I catch a few breaks, but am still curious.

$55,000 or so.

3. Member
    If you can find a demo, you get the best of both worlds. You get a used boat price, 55,000-58,000, being sold as a brand new boat with full warranties. Used at a dealership will be the same as the demo, but without the new buyer warranties. Otherwise a 1 year boat being sold privately will be higher as they usually are trying to get out from a loan that they are upside down in.

4. Member
    Upper 50's if you can find one. Manufacturing still behind it seems on boats and availability of Yamaha engines. Lots of unknowns with the economy, etc. If demand for boats stays high and there is a shortage of inventory prices will remain high. If demand falls and the economy tanks, then folks will be selling.

5. Member
    NAP is $61k for the 21 and $58k on these boats. Is that what folks are walking out the door for before TT&L or are dealers pushing prices due to scarcity?
    Last edited by TXAGGIE; 11-25-2020 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TXAGGIE View Post
    NAP on these boats is $61k for the 21 and $58k on these boats. Is that what folks are walking out the door for before TT&L or are dealers pushing prices due to scarcity?

My dealer is a high volume Skeeter dealer....they are still selling for advertised national pricing. Sane with a great dealer on Lake Fork. I doubt you will probably get a discount but the 2 dealers I know well are not raising price. Those NAP are before TTL.