BBT Dual Console Mounts

Anybody running a BBT dual mount on their Z18 console with Garmin Echomap 93SV's? Right now I have a flush mount 93sv and thinking about adding another one since BPS has a great Black Friday sale. All feed back would be appreciated. Thanks

2. Member
    BBT with dual Solix 12s. Very solid mount. Won’t be disappointed. Also have the BBT dual on bow with 12s

3. Member
    I just ordered my console bbt mount today. I ordered one for my bow but kind of regret it. Had to drill a ton of holes and don’t really see how it’s much better than just mounting another factory gimbal to the bow plate.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

4. Member
    Could you post a photo of your bow mount?

5. Member
    5432589A-A4B6-4E4A-89AF-01EF48E9F84E.jpeg

not the greatest picture, but you get the idea.

Thanks for showing the picture Mcjenson.

With that set-up does your trolling motor harness from the pedal to the head stay completely out of the way of the front unit?
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

7. Member
    Does it bolt solely into the plate or does it mount to the carpet anywhere? Are you able to remove the graphs for storing?

8. Member
    Mounts solely on the plate , not carpet. I have the gimbal locks and leave them on all the time. And I haven’t figured out trolling motor cable routing. It lays in between the graphs now when deployed, kind of a pain in the ass.

9. Member
    So is the BBT dual bow mount a good purchase? Planned on going that route on a z20 as well.

10. Member
    Can you use the cover with these mounts? I do like to take my graphs off when i travel, so i am looking for a mount that i can still cover. I currently have a ram mount for my helix.
    2019 Nitro Z19
    200 HP Mercury Pro XS 4s

11. Member
    I have seen a tip to use tennis balls and cut a slit to slide over the gimbal mount to have a better surface against your cover.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Shimanek View Post
    So is the BBT dual bow mount a good purchase? Planned on going that route on a z20 as well.
    If I did it again I’d just mount the gimbal directly to the existing bow plate using through bolts. Don’t see a huge advantage in the bbt bow mount.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    If I did it again I’d just mount the gimbal directly to the existing bow plate using through bolts. Don’t see a huge advantage in the bbt bow mount.
    Is there enough space to mount two though?

14. Member
    Is there enough space to mount two though?
    i think so, the bbt mount isn’t any bigger than the existing factory bow plate. If you got one gimbal taller than factory it would work for sure.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    i think so, the bbt mount isn’t any bigger than the existing factory bow plate. If you got one gimbal taller than factory it would work for sure.
    When you get the chance, take a few more photos of it. I have a 2021 z20 ordered and was planning to get that bbt mount. I'm sure its the same from a 2020 to a 2021.

16. Member
    When you get the chance, take a few more photos of it. I have a 2021 z20 ordered and was planning to get that bbt mount. I'm sure its the same from a 2020 to a 2021.
    Might be a while before I pull the cover off. Best I can describe it is that it covers the left half of your bow plate, has a hole in the center for wiring, and then a pivoting mount for your fish finder gimbals. I didn’t use the hole for wiring as the factory bow plate has room for wiring underneath the left side of it. You have to drill a bunch of new holes to mount the plate, I don’t see how that is a real benefit vs using the stock bow plate, other than ease of swapping different graphs later if you want to.

17. Member
    8B12F409-8356-45EC-BAFC-817FE7A2436B.jpeg I use the BBT tall gimbal right to the plate.
    2019 z18 175 ProXs 4 stroke, DC, 10 Ft Power Pole Blades, Relion lithium batteries, Ghost trolling motor, Lowrance Live's, SS structure, Airmar TM150, Vessel View Link, PowerPole Charge.