SS3D Best Update with Gen 3

Setting up a new to me Gen 3 12 and SS3D. Did the 7.0 update on the Gen 3 according to many recommendations here.
    A little fuzzy on what SS3D version I have and where to find it. My screen reads 59.1.72 Update versions seem to read like 18.2-60.1.142
    Is there somewhere that indicates my complete version?
    Also which update will work the best for me. My research leads to 18.2-60.1.142, but that may be for Carbon users and not applicable to my Gen 3.
    Thanks for any comments.

2. Member
    I found that my Gen 3 works best with the 18.2. I did update it to the 20 but l’i lost both side scan and down scan. I rolled back to the 18.2 and have no problems

3. Member
    where could I find the 18.2 for my gen 3 12 ? I currently run my carbon at the console with ss3d and my gen 3 is at the bow doing down and mapping. with the new active live coming out I am thinking I will move the carbon to the bow to run the new active live and the gen 3 to the console to do ss3d imaging. that's why I am asking

thanks

randy

you can find it on the lowrance website
    18.2 is the last and highest update for the Gen 3
    20 was only for Carbons and Lives

https://downloads.lowrance.com/softw...ex.html?r=1549

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson