winterizing compressor

OK I saw the picture of where to put the oil in the compressor how do I get at it when it is mounted on the engine I cant even see it?
    Twin 200 2005 Mercury Optimax Engines
    1B191661
    1B160290

It goes in to the air inlet if I'm not mistakes. Remove the flywheel cover and it's right there.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

3. Scraps
    For shooting the oil into the cylinders I've found a decent meat injector thingy to work best. Has a long wide needle on it and I use it for oiling the compressor too.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    He's asking about the Air Compressor.

On standard Optimax models, you'll need to disconnect the Air Inlet Hose (the larger/top hose) to gain access to the air inlet fitting. Many of the ProXS or Racing models used a different compressor (different air inlet configuration).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    He's asking about the Air Compressor.

On standard Optimax models, you'll need to disconnect the Air Inlet Hose (the larger/top hose) to gain access to the air inlet fitting. Many of the ProXS or Racing models used a different compressor (different air inlet configuration).
    According to the serial numbers his motors are standard optis....

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Correct.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor