Calibrating Guage

Anyone know how to calibrate the all in one guage on the caymas cx20pro? My trim always says 100% and my fuel reads 0. I went thru the calibration on the trim but it didn't change anything.

Thanks

2. Member
    Same thing here, trim gauge reads 25 no matter what you do.

Anyone have this issue?

3. Member
    3 of us have viper gauges here- none of us can get fuel gauge to work and my hour meter is reading 30 hours and I suspect engine may have 4-5— I think it’s reading the amount of time viper is turned on instead of engine hours- total waste of 2800 imo

You guys do not say what motors you are running but I know on my Mercurys, you need a digital trim sender followed by calibrating it properly. On the fuel, a separate fuel harness is needed to provide a digital signal to the PCM/gauges.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HH45cal View Post
    3 of us have viper gauges here- none of us can get fuel gauge to work and my hour meter is reading 30 hours and I suspect engine may have 4-5— I think it’s reading the amount of time viper is turned on instead of engine hours- total waste of 2800 imo
    And still no viper steering wheel, with control center. I agree waste of money, but non viper and viper area waste.