Looking for Jason Olivo

I don't know if you're ignoring me or just not getting my calls and texts, but please call me when you get a chance Jason. Still waiting for you to make right on the broken garmin you sold me months ago. 912.655.5541, Mike.

2. Banned
    Well he fished the TTZ championship today, so he’s definitely still alive.

3. Member
    Hillsboro, MO 63050 & Dripping Springs, TX 78620
    Well that just sucks. Report him to Al and see if he will do anything for you. And the board sponsor. If you payed by Pay-Pal contest the charge with them and your credit card. Just my 2 cents.

4. Member
    Long story short, paypal was going to refund me the full purchase price instead of cost of the repair ($1200) and stick it to Jason. Me being a decent person didn't feel that was right. I told Jason I would decline it but expected him to square up with me once they released those funds back to him. I've gotten excuse after excuse, and now he just quit responding. For an active tournament guy that had 100s of posts here, had no idea that he'd turn out to be a piece of s**t.

Also, I purchased the garmin for Jason back in MAY. So he's had plenty of time.

5. Member
    Grandpa use to say A Man is only as good as his word. And is a mans word is no good neither is the man. He probably cheats when he fishes also. I would go back and contest the fee's, as this was never worked out. Get your money back and write it off as lessons learned.

Not good.. Whats he post as on here ?

7. Member
    Jaytime25 is his username here. He logs on pretty much every day

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....805&highlight=

8. Member
    Tell the whole story! I sold him a garmin, he gets it and had a crack during shipping. I file insurance. He wanted to know status of the claim so I finally just gave him the login. He then changes it so he can full rights to my login. Claim gets denied for whatever reason . He still has all the login info and appeals it. Still denied it. I don’t know what happened because I can’t login. I told him I would give him the repair cost. Which was 1100.00 . So before I did that I talked with PayPal and they said to issue a partial refund. I did that and he denied it. I called PayPal because they said he wanted 2550 back. I said fine as long as he ships it back. So PayPal said ok well he wanted a full refund and because he didn’t ship it back the reversed the 2550 they originally charged me. He was trying to **** me out of another 1300 bucks or so. Karma got ur ass for trying to be greedy. So then he mad cuz I don’t answer because I was fishing a tournament where I have no service for most of the days I was there. He said he denied my offer because it didn’t cover the shipping to get it fixed. And calling my wife’s work and like he other people from my contacts. Who’s the real scammer? I have always made it right with people until I feel like I’m being screwed.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickPro201 View Post
    Grandpa use to say A Man is only as good as his word. And is a mans word is no good neither is the man. He probably cheats when he fishes also. I would go back and contest the fee's, as this was never worked out. Get your money back and write it off as lessons learned.

get the full story first. You don’t know me. If you did you know I ain’t that guy. Don’t get mad cuz u suck at fishing! Oh wait my bad . I don’t know you!

10. Member
    Jason from day one I've been asking for $1215 which is the repair cost, the tax garmin charged me for the repair, and the freight to send them the unit back. I texted and emailed you all of these receipts, and to "your manager" so they could "cut me a check." I don't want $1100 and I don't want $2550, I have months of text messages to support it that I will gladly post if needed. You've had over 7 months to make this right Jason. If you want to be the guy you say you are, you have my email. Send me what you owe me. I will gladly let everyone here know that I've been made whole and that you truly are a stand-up guy.

A real shame it's taken a public forum to get anything out of you.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeym View Post
    Jason from day one I've been asking for $1215 which is the repair cost, the tax garmin charged me for the repair, and the freight to send them the unit back. I texted and emailed you all of these receipts, and to "your manager" so they could "cut me a check." I don't want $1100 and I don't want $2550, I have months of text messages to support it that I will gladly post if needed. You've had over 7 months to make this right Jason. If you want to be the guy you say you are, you have my email. Send me what you owe me. I will gladly let everyone here know that I've been made whole and that you truly are a stand-up guy.

I have done everything you have asked. Up until you tried to get 2550 from me

12. Member
    I've never tried to get 2550 from you Jason. Never. I have literally thousands of forum related sales that will attest to my character.

If you had just refunded me like you said you would, paypal would've never been involved in the first place. But you didn't, so, when there's a paypal dispute, they immediately take the full amount to cover themselves. Paypal doesnt give the buyer the option to ask for a partial refund, they gave you that option. They ask the seller whether they want to offer a partial refund or for the equipment back in return for full refund. Why you didn't offer the total of receipts I sent you is beyond me.

Again, you have my paypal email. If you want to reconcile this before I file with small claims court, I would love to ask for this thread to be deleted and let these people know you're a stand up guy.
    Last edited by mikeym; 11-23-2020 at 04:33 PM.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeym View Post

Jaytime25 the best you can do is give him his $1,215 bucks because that is what cost you would have had to repair the broken unit. So man up and be a straight shooter. Do what is right.

The two of you need to PM me and we'll get this sorted. We don't call people out on the forums.