50ah Ionic Batteries

I am sure this has been discussed. Anyone successfully using 3 Ionic 50ah instead of the 100ah. Trying to save a little if I can get away with 50’s.

2. Member
    Forget it. I found a thread. Just need to worry about balance.

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I have hundreds of customers running 3 50ah, happy to discuss options and differences 910-722-0001, Text anytime or call weekdays
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassm1n View Post
    Forget it. I found a thread. Just need to worry about balance.
    Just move the tackle around using a carpenter's level to level the boat with you in the driver's seat, and a person in the passenger seat if you fish with someone most of the time.
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassm1n View Post
    I am sure this has been discussed. Anyone successfully using 3 Ionic 50ah instead of the 100ah. Trying to save a little if I can get away with 50’s.
    I have had my 50 AH Ionics for about 5 months after 9 hour tournaments they have never been below 80 percent and my 125 AH cranking battery has never had less than 90 percent.Plus a big increase in hole shot over lead batteries.If they last I will never own another lead battery again.

6. Member
    Been running 3 50ah now for almost a year. Absolutely love them. Zero complaints. Had 2 day tournaments that I couldn't charge overnight due to lack of electricity and still hasn't gotten them below 65%. These were 20+ mph windy days.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20