Looking for Recommendation on Lake Worth or Eagle Mountain

I just recently moved to the Fort Worth Texas area and was wondering which lake should I try first, Lake Worth or Eagle Mountain and why? I currently live closest to Eagle Mountain, but Lake Worth isn't that much further from my research. Thanks for any input or insight.
    2001 Skeeter ZX225
    2001 Yamaha VMax 225 OX66

2. Member
    I fish eagle mountain just about every weekend. Just started this spring though.. over all I enjoy it. The summer time can be a little ruff once it hits about 11am there’s about 10,000 wake boats making waves like your out at sea. Bass fishing advice treat every weekend as a new day on the water what worked last week won’t always work this week. Unlike a lot of lakes I’ve been on. Fishing pressure is pretty high during the spring and summer. There are millions of shad there so it’s a pretty healthy lake. Tons of white bass and I think the cat fishing is pretty good but I haven’t done much. I’ve never fish lake worth I heard you have to pay some gas station to launch from so I’ve never tried it. Anyways if you ever want to go out send me a pm or just wave me down I’m in the red bass tracker with a bunch of orange and black poles

3. Member
    Both are good lakes. Eagle Mountain get insanely busy in the summer, so I usually spend time at Lake Worth then. Eagle Mountain also gets a lot of fishing pressure. Both are good lakes for dock fishing.

4. Member
    Thanks for the replies. I am sure that I will have to at least try both for sure. I did find out where I have to purchase the Lake Worth boat ramp pass and will most likely get it at the beginning of next year.
    2001 Skeeter ZX225

5. Member
    Your welcome! Let us know how you do out at lake worth!

6. Member
    Will do.
    2001 Skeeter ZX225

7. Member
    Update, due to work, I unfortunately never made it out to either lake. I'm looking to get out to Eagle Mountain Lake in the next week or so. Any pointers as this will be my first time on this lake? Thanks for any help possible! You can PM me if that works better.
    2001 Skeeter ZX225