Jigging a spoon with LiveScope

How does LiveScope do when jigging a spoon? I am wanting to get LiveScope and curious how it is.

2. Member
    Works great. My favorite way to fish. Also works casting a spoon.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1090082
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    Here’s another one. First time doing it for me and had a blast. We’d find them on 2d then spotlock and start jigging it’s a lot of fun and to watch the fish bite and you set the hook and catch one. Livescope might be the best thing ever. Spotlock technology is a close second if not as good.

4. Member
    Is 2D really better for finding them? I have started scanning with Livescope exclusively. Never was good at 2D though.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
    Is 2D really better for finding them? I have started scanning with Livescope exclusively. Never was good at 2D though.
    Take it with a grain of salt with me cause I’m new to this, but for me it is cause I’m fishing 50, 60, 70 feet or deeper of water and with the 30 degree cone that the Airmar tm165hw has I feel like I can cover more water than having to to constantly rotate the livescope. But that’s what works for me so far. Not saying it’s the right way but it’s what works for me .

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASStard6344 View Post
    Take it with a grain of salt with me cause I’m new to this, but for me it is cause I’m fishing 50, 60, 70 feet or deeper of water and with the 30 degree cone that the Airmar tm165hw has I feel like I can cover more water than having to to constantly rotate the livescope. But that’s what works for me so far. Not saying it’s the right way but it’s what works for me .
    Gotcha. I am almost never in water over 25'.