Kissimmee area boat storage ?

I am going to be in the Kissimmee area( really the Davenport / Four corners areas) for most of January and February, I am looking for somewhere to keep 3 20 ft bass boats. I’ve called all the storage lots in the general area but nothing available. Does anyone know of some place that I might be able to get? Or Is there any private properties or local land owners that might be interested in renting something in your yard? The rental home we are staying this year does not allow boats in the community so I am really stuck here .... hoping for a little help . Thx in advance. Feel free to Private message me if you would like .

2. Member
    pm sent..

3. Banned
    I have exactly the same problem only I have just 1 boat.
    With the tremendous revenues generated by vacationing fisherman, both fresh and salt water, why would these rental communities be so hostile toward a boat trailer parked in the driveway or even a garage?
    The properties always advertise how close the are to Disney. Never how close they are to Big Toho Marina.
    I could use some help with this also.
    Thanks.

4. Member
    Toho Marine offers outside storage in St. Cloud - less than 15 miles from Kissimmee Chain

5. Member
    Camp Mack also offers outside storage...