2020 FXR wiring schematic

Where could I get a wiring schematic for a 2020 FXR?

Thanks

2. Member
    What are you trying to do?

3. Member
    One of my gouges stoped working and want to see how it’s wired so I could troubleshoot the issue.

4. Member
    I haven’t inspected my gauge wiring on my FXR as of no issues the dealer hasn’t addressed to date, so I’ll have to defer to some of the Skeeter reps on the site. Has the gauge stopped operating all together? If so I would suggest you take it back and let the warranty handle it. Could be a bad gauge, these newer gauges are plug in play. I would check the connection on the back of the gauge and make sure it hasn’t worked loose or come unplugged.

5. Member
    I was able to take the dash panel out today and discovers the left gauge in plugged into the right gauge and the right gauge was plugged into the main harnass and the plug for the left gauge can unplugged from the right gauge. I agree that I should let the dealer look at it but I like to know how thing work so in the future I can fix issues myself.

thanks for the help.

6. Member
    10-4, one of the vets will chime in on this no doubt. If you can’t get a response give customer service a ring at the plant. They should be able to line you out.

7. Member
    Never found a wiring diagram for either of my two FX series.
    YJHAMMER 11
    Hollywood MD
    2019 Skeeter FX21LE