Why was COVID morality thread closed??

Why was the Covid mortality rate thread closed? Nobody was fighting, nothing was political, it was a discussion about the mortality rate. It was posted in the lounge where it should have been posted. So now we can’t even discuss among us who choose to what we want without being shut down if an admin feels he don’t like it? Didn’t didn’t see anything about it that was contentious. Seems to be happening more and more. I suppose I’ll get banned for asking the question.

Quote Originally Posted by itsahog View Post
    Why was the Covid mortality rate thread closed? Nobody was fighting, nothing was political, it was a discussion about the mortality rate. It was posted in the lounge where it should have been posted. So now we can’t even discuss among us who choose to what we want without being shut down if an admin feels he don’t like it? Didn’t didn’t see anything about it that was contentious. Seems to be happening more and more. I suppose I’ll get banned for asking the question.
    There have been many threads re Covid-19 and they rarely end up being actual discussions. If they were, they wouldn't be closed/deleted.

Too many keep on about how masks don't work, all kinds of conspiracy theories related to the virus, etc.,etc.

Some still claim that it's a hoax, regardless of the fact that over 250,000 Americans have died from this terrible virus.

Discuss Covid-19, no problem. Keep on with the negative, the conspiracy theories, keep on claiming it's a hoax and they will continue to be closed/deleted.