Rayburn this Saturday 11/21/20

Will be picking up my new (to me) 2008 Champion 210 this weekend, and plan to stop at Rayburn on the way home.
    We plan to fish for a few hours in the afternoon before the long drive back to IL.
    Never been to the lake & wondering if any local guys could give us water temps, and maybe just a place to start? Not looking for anyone's honey holes or anything... just general stuff like "their in the middle third of creeks right now" or "South end of the lake on grass" or similar.

I appreciate any help we can get !

-Ryan W.
    Phoenix 920 Pro XP
    Mercury 250R
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112# iPilot Link
    Garmin GPSMap 1243xsv + 1243xsv @ Helm
    Garmin GPSMap 7616xsv + 1243xsv / Dual Livescope+ @ Bow

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I haven't been there since the Tournament of ChampioNs in 07, but congrats on your boat

Fish are scattered, lots of little ones for me. Catching them deep and in grass. Best pattern for me has been Lily Pads with not enough grass that u can fish them. Kinda hard to find though.

They were schooling 2 weeks ago pretty good. I'll be there this Saturday and Sunday trying to figure them out.

2 weeks ago was seeing high 60s to low 70 for water temps.

Congrats on the boat.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

4. Member
    I will be up there tomorrow morning....I have been catching bigger fish up shallow, but more fish deeper. If you want I can send you my # in message. I will be putting in at Caney Creek off hwy 63
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo