Humminbird and Ram Swing mount on a Tracker 195 TXW

I have a 2021 Tracker 195 TXW that came with the Lowrance Hook reveal 5 Splitshot at the console. I want to upgrade to a Humminbird and use the Ram Swing Arm mount. Looking at the hole spacing where it mounts to the boat they are different by about 1/4 inch. Any ideas how I can adapt it or should I just drill new holes and use washers underneath?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Michael Dilday
    Suffolk, Va.

2021 Tracker 195 TXW 150 Merc 4S, Minn Kota Edge TM, Humminbird Fish Finders

2. Member
    I used new holes and used washers for my ram mount. I used a traditional ram mount and my boat came with a tiny depthfinder when I bought mine. Pretty sure you are looking at basically the same situation though.

If you want to use an adapter plate that is an option but I would think the only way to do it would be to fabricate a plate with holes for your existing pattern and then drill and tap for your new mount or have a spacer to raise the plate up so that you could get clearance for a bolt or nit underneath the plate.

3. Member
    Thanks Transom. I am thinking new holes would be the cleanest installation.
    Michael Dilday
    Suffolk, Va.

4. Member
    Here is how I mounted the swing arm on my Tracker 190. I used 1/2" starboard (hdpe) as a spacer under the swing arm to allow the wires to exit behind the Helix 12 and an aluminum plate under the console for support. The mount is as solid as they come and allows me to pivot my Helix 180degs to face the bow when needed.
    IMG_0001.JPGRam mounted3.JPGIMG_1687.JPG
    Joe B

2017 Tracker PT 190 TX
    2017 Mercury 115 Pro XS
    Mercury Spitfire X7 19” prop
    51 mph @ 6240 rpms (RPMs from Vessel View Mobile) : full fuel tank and fishing load by myself
    4.2 second Hole Shot (measured using Vessel View Mobile)
    Engine mounted in 3rd hole
    Minn Kota Ulterra-Link w/built in MDI 80 lb thrust 60” shaft
    Humminbird Helix 12si Gen1 chirp on console
    Humminbird Helix 15si Gen4 cho on bow
    Humminbird Mega360

Dotline two step transom boarding ladder
    Tracker trailer bow boarding step

5. Member
    Joe3Buck3 did the holes in the boat line up with the mount holes? If not how did you accommodate?
    Michael Dilday
    Suffolk, Va.

6. Member
    The holes almost lined up but not quite. That is why I made the aluminum backer plate which matched the hole pattern in the Swingarm base so when I drilled the new holes everything lined up.
    Joe B

2017 Tracker PT 190 TX
    2017 Mercury 115 Pro XS
    Mercury Spitfire X7 19” prop
    51 mph @ 6240 rpms (RPMs from Vessel View Mobile) : full fuel tank and fishing load by myself
    4.2 second Hole Shot (measured using Vessel View Mobile)
    Engine mounted in 3rd hole
    Minn Kota Ulterra-Link w/built in MDI 80 lb thrust 60” shaft
    Humminbird Helix 12si Gen1 chirp on console
    Humminbird Helix 15si Gen4 cho on bow
    Humminbird Mega360

Dotline two step transom boarding ladder
    Tracker trailer bow boarding step