Thread: Vexus DVX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vexus DVX

Anybody out there with a DVX? Would like to see pics and thoughts regarding this model as a multi specis/ multi use boat. I'm currently considering the 19 0r 20. Thanks

2. Member
    Here are a few. I have a 2021 DVX 20. Could not be happierDVX 20.jpgDVX 20.1.jpgDVX 20.2.jpgDVX 20.3.jpg

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dakota floyd View Post
    Here are a few. I have a 2021 DVX 20. Could not be happierDVX 20.jpgDVX 20.1.jpgDVX 20.2.jpgDVX 20.3.jpg

Sweet! What color is it? What is your primary use? Fishing or pleasure.

4. Member
    Tungsten primary. Black hull. Only fishing. You can get it with a ski pole but I passed on that option

5. Member
    DVX 19 is more family friendly....seating for 6 with jump seats. And more room in cockpit if trolling is your primary presentation.

DVX 20 is perfect layout for multi species. Tons of storage. Open Port rod locker so can carry 20-30 rods no problem. Rear casting deck is standard...small enough to still troll but big enough to fish from effectively.
    Mine is at the dealer for final prep. Hopefully pick it up early next week.

I had my mind set on Ranger 620 and was getting ready to buy when Vexus announced the DVX release. Vexus fixed all the things I did not like about the Ranger so I waited to see how well Vexus was received by the general public. I have heard nothing but good things about them.

Time will tell if I made the right decision. I will post some photos when I get it on the water over Thanksgiving weekend.

6. Member
    Why is the trolling motor mounted off the side?

7. Member
    I was ready to pull the trigger on a 620 as well. Glad someone showed me the Vexus. Happy I waited.

8. Member
    The trolling motor is off the front. That is the Panoptix

I'm picking up my DVX19 from the factory tomorrow. I'll be glad to post pictures of anything you want to see and answer any questions I may be able to.

10. Member
    How tall is your garage door? I only have a 7 foot tall garage door and the DVX series boats look like they sit taller on the trailer. I have no problem backing my Ranger 619 under my 7 foot tall door. Will I be able to do the same with a DVX series boat? Thanks and enjoy the new rig. It's a beauty!

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToFish View Post
    How tall is your garage door? I only have a 7 foot tall garage door and the DVX series boats look like they sit taller on the trailer. I have no problem backing my Ranger 619 under my 7 foot tall door. Will I be able to do the same with a DVX series boat? Thanks and enjoy the new rig. It's a beauty!
    7.5' on the sides and 8' in the middle. It seem to me I measured it and roughly had 7' from top of windshield to ground. I will try to measure it to get an exact height

12. Member
    7.5' on the sides and 8' in the middle. It seem to me I measured it and roughly had 7' from top of windshield to ground. I will try to measure it to get an exact height
    Thanks. I did see a DVX 19 on the showroom floor when I brought my 619 in for service. I looked at the boat but didn't think to measure. The windshield just appeared taller than on my 619. Thanks again.

13. Member
    Looks to be about 81". You should be able to make it

14. Member
    Looks to be about 81". You should be able to make it
    Thanks for taking the time to make the measurement. Much appreciated.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enduro67 View Post
    DVX 19 is more family friendly....seating for 6 with jump seats. And more room in cockpit if trolling is your primary presentation.

DVX 20 is perfect layout for multi species. Tons of storage. Open Port rod locker so can carry 20-30 rods no problem. Rear casting deck is standard...small enough to still troll but big enough to fish from effectively.
    Mine is at the dealer for final prep. Hopefully pick it up early next week.

I had my mind set on Ranger 620 and was getting ready to buy when Vexus announced the DVX release. Vexus fixed all the things I did not like about the Ranger so I waited to see how well Vexus was received by the general public. I have heard nothing but good things about them.

Time will tell if I made the right decision. I will post some photos when I get it on the water over Thanksgiving weekend.

Thanks, I started out shopping for a straight up bass boat but the more I think about it I do as much panfish, catfish, family type stuff, with more likely 3 sometimes 4 bodies in the boat so am switching gears to more multi species. I like the price point of the 19 and the 20 is nice also but is 21" and 100 HP worth 18K? They are all the same beam width at 101".

Quote Originally Posted by dwsindy View Post
    Thanks, I started out shopping for a straight up bass boat but the more I think about it I do as much panfish, catfish, family type stuff, with more likely 3 sometimes 4 bodies in the boat so am switching gears to more multi species. I like the price point of the 19 and the 20 is nice also but is 21" and 100 HP worth 18K? They are all the same beam width at 101".
    Truly depends what you're after. I've spent multiple days fishing out of both the 19 and the 22. If I was fishing for a living out of one, the 20 or 22 would hands down be my choice. With an 8 and 4 year old, the 19 made the most sense as it's more family friendly. The 20 and 22 have more storage space and the intensive care livewell system, but for us, more seating with the rear jump seats fit what we were after. I can tell you that without question you can't make the wrong choice with either one.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwash_1512 View Post
    Truly depends what you're after. I've spent multiple days fishing out of both the 19 and the 22. If I was fishing for a living out of one, the 20 or 22 would hands down be my choice. With an 8 and 4 year old, the 19 made the most sense as it's more family friendly. The 20 and 22 have more storage space and the intensive care livewell system, but for us, more seating with the rear jump seats fit what we were after. I can tell you that without question you can't make the wrong choice with either one.
    Thanks. How is the 19 on power and speed with 200 HP?

18. Banned
    I couldn't figure out what that dash cutout would fit, but I got it.
    https://www.holley.com/brands/racepa...igital_dashes/

19. Member
    Dash cut out is a little cubby as you see it. Store keys, sd cards and remotes in there. That area will hold up to a 12" graph which will be happening next spring

20. Banned
    Dash cut out is a little cubby as you see it. Store keys, sd cards and remotes in there. That area will hold up to a 12" graph which will be happening next spring
    Sharp boat!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast