Thread: Vexus DVX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dwsindy View Post
    Thanks. How is the 19 on power and speed with 200 HP?
    I'm still in the break in period so haven't run it wide open too much, but it's got more than enough power on the hole shot and we ran 52-3 with 3 grown men. I think it'll run 55 top end in the right conditions, which is plenty for me. I'm going to upload some pictures on the thread I started. Feel free to shoot me any questions you might have.

2. Member
    My DVX19 gets to 55mph routinely, I have the Yamaha 200 SHO VMAX

3. Member
    mine grew gas through the break-in period and shortly after, I really had to run my yamaha hot and long after the 12 hour period to set the rings. I did two oil changes and saw lots of metal flakes on the first, and two lower unit oil changes in first 30hrs.

4. Member
    Sharp boats for sure...I shopped around for multi-species/fish & ski’s for quite awhile and eyed the DVX19...Couldn’t find one in the color scheme I wanted and didn’t want to wait to have one built, especially during Covid...So I purchased a 2020 Ranger 1880 MS Angler with the 200 Merc...Love the boat but do wish the DVX19 was readily available...

I ran 54.8 last Friday when I opened it up for a bit during break in with half a tank of fuel.

6. Member
    55 mph with a 200 Pro XS. Good hole shot as well.

7. Member
    DVX22 on order. Can’t wait to have pics of it.

8. Member
    Ran across this thread today and had forgotten I posted it. Anyway after many months of looking it came down to a 620VS or this DVX19 and I ended up with the DVX19. Picked it up Wednesday and sure wish the weather was better but it will have to wait a few months. I did get a ride in the boat before I bought it and was extremely happy with the ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Member
    Had the chance to fish out of my buddy’s new DVX several times this year. Both of us come from Ranger 600 series multi-specie boats. The Vexus is a great boat in nearly all respects. One thing that you might not think about is the height of the gunwales, which is much higher than the Ranger. Your definitely not going to be leaning over to belly lift or lip fish. A net with a fairly long handle is a ‘must have’.

10. Member
    I have a Merc 200 Pro XS on my DVX19 and it will do 56 mph. Here is the Facebook page for DVX owners (and interested parties). https://www.facebook.com/groups/595552061341323

11. Member
    Now she gets 66 routinely after an ECU flash. I still need to prop up. and probably get some more. But 65 is moving , it just handles heavier loads better to, what a difference. Apparently it puts out 320hp. now. nizpro, and Hydrotec flash was used.

Quote Originally Posted by dwash_1512 View Post
    I'm still in the break in period so haven't run it wide open too much, but it's got more than enough power on the hole shot and we ran 52-3 with 3 grown men. I think it'll run 55 top end in the right conditions, which is plenty for me. I'm going to upload some pictures on the thread I started. Feel free to shoot me any questions you might have.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerbacon View Post
    Now she gets 66 routinely after an ECU flash. I still need to prop up. and probably get some more. But 65 is moving , it just handles heavier loads better to, what a difference. Apparently it puts out 320hp. now. nizpro, and Hydrotec flash was used.
    Nice, I couldn't be any happier with mine. I run 55-6 solo and just last week ran 52-3 with 3 guys and full livewell.

13. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12