Thread: Humminbirds....

Humminbirds....

Any of you guys running them? I am....was contemplating on adding Livescope this winter.....then was still contemplating on upgrading my 360 to a mega 360.....well now this came out....lol! Crap!! Probably going to go this route? What are you guys opinions?

2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.

2. Member
    I ran them for years...would still be running them if my 205 didnt come with 2 16 HDS Lives. I also run LiveScope on a 93sv+ which I love! Id like to add a bird and mega 360 as well...but I need to figure out how I can put another unit up front and it not look like trash.
    As for birds new forward facing sonar ...time will tell but they do have some amazing imaging technology hopefully its in these new transducers.

3. Member
    I'm a big Humminbird fan. They are local to me, but there customer service has been top notch from my experience and the experience of several friends.

4. Member
    I run them, check my sig, I'm a fan. I have the Mega 360 as well, still working out some kinks. I think as far as DI and SI imaging goes, it's hard to beat Humminbird. I compared all brands I just liked how theirs looked.