Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Megabass Levante - 3/24/22 UPDATE @ The Tackle Trap

3/24/22 UPDATE

Finally, Jerk Bait Special and Whipsnake are back in stock and ready to ship, along with several other models that just landed. Click the links in blue for updated stock information.

2021 Levante Casting Rods
    2021 Levante Spinning Rods

Completely redesigned for 2021, the LEVANTE features material, blank, and component upgrades to deliver a new standard of lightweight, balanced power. 12 models cover the needs of discerning anglers, showcasing Megabass’ commitment to application - specific design and Development. Incorporating minor refinements to taper, balance point, guide positioning and ergonomics, the LEVANTE evolved through countless hours of testing and invaluable dialogue between customers, pro staff, and the Megabass product team. The result is a more - perfect integration of angler and equipment, allowing for intuitive rod work, sure hooksets, and that all - important, confidence inspiring “feel”. Featuring upgraded blank material, construction, and Micro Pitch Taping, each LEVANTE is now lighter, more sensitive, and incredibly responsive. Lighter blanks allow for a refinement in balance points, bringing each model closer to the ideal for its intended application. Finishedwith FujiŽ Stainless Steel Alconite guides, custom metal accents, Megabass original reel seat, hook keeper, and a premium color - shifting finish, the LEVANTE is sure to delight old and new Megabass enthusiasts alike.

Last edited by Bronzefly; 03-24-2022 at 12:43 PM.

2. Member
    Just put in my pre-order for 2 thanks
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury
    999 KVD, 859 , and 798 SI HD

3. Member
    Hope these are everything they said they were gonna be
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury

Thank you for the pre-orders guys! I'll have a couple of these in my hands very soon and will be glad to post up some additional info on them at that time...

5. Member
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury

6. Member
    Also ordered one last night, really looking forward to receiving and trying out this line of rods. Thanks TTT

7. Member
    Which one would make a good jig rod? anyone have any experience with the braillist?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassinChef View Post
    Which one would make a good jig rod? anyone have any experience with the braillist?
    I may be wrong here but I don't think the levante was released with the braillist but I know me xx braillist is a great jig rod
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury

9. Member
    When will the leviathan be in stock ?

The Braillist is listed in the first post in this thread. It is one of the first five models that will begin shipping very soon.

The Leviathan ship date is also listed in the first post in this thread. It reads that it will ship in late January 2021.

Both the Perfect Pitch and Braillist are jig and worm rods by design. Both are versatile in general, with the Perfect Pitch being heavier in power and better for heavier presentations and heavier cover. The Braillist is also a capable jig and worm rod, lighter in power than Perfect Pitch, but still plenty powerful for casting jigs in deeper, more open water. They compliment each other very nicely.

11. Member
    Thanks Gary!

12. Member
    When you get your hands on them can you measure and post the jerkbait special handle length?

2018 LEGEND 211R | 250 MERC PROXS

I fished the Shakey Head and the Perfect Pitch today. I didn't wear them out by any stretch, but did get a good one on a 110+2 fished on the Levante Shakey Head, Exist LT 3000-CXH and 8lb. Daiwa J-Fluoro Samurai... I threw a 1oz Dark Sleeper on the Perfect Pitch quite a bit too with a Zillion HD and 18lb Daiwa J-Fluoro Samurai. Both are good looking, good feeling rods from initial impressions. I'm looking forward to spending more time with them, and the others...

Those 5 models should make in pretty soon, hopefully late this coming week. That's dependent on how the shipping goes near and around Thanksgiving of course. I'll be glad to measure the handle of the JBS. Thanks again for the pre-orders guys! Get them in before they're gone until late January...

14. Member
    Gary, by chance do you know the handle length of the leviathan? I see it’s a two piece rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Pudd legend View Post
    Gary, by chance do you know the handle length of the leviathan? I see it’s a two piece rod.
    Properly measured, it's 15 3/8".

All pre-orders for the first five models have shipped out today guys! Those 5 are in stock and ready to ship. Once they're gone, it'll be a while before we have any more.

16. Member
    Thankyou sir !

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassinChef View Post
    I use the Diablo Spec R for 3/8 - 1/2oz swimjigs. Sensitive and good power!

Quote Originally Posted by jbabin76 View Post
    When you get your hands on them can you measure and post the jerkbait special handle length?
    9 3/8”

A few additional photos of the new rods:

20. Member
    Got my rods today .. they are beyond what I expected.. amazing rods .. jerkbait rod is awesome short butt perfect for topwater and jerks..
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast