Atlantic Mapping - KY lake and Dale Hollow

Does anyone have the Atlantic maps of either of these lakes they would be willing to part with? I’m putting together a fishing room in the house and would like to get these framed. Looking for KY lake North and Dale Hollow. Willing to pay $20 or so each plus shipping if they are in good shape. Thanks!

I think you can still buy these brand new. Tackle Trap has listings for Ky. Lake.
    "If It Ain't Broke, You're Not Trying"- Red Green

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpcard View Post
    I think you can still buy these brand new. Tackle Trap has listings for Ky. Lake.
    Thanks. I couldn't find the two I'm searching for new unfortunately so that prompted the post. The tackletrap only has KY Lake South and I already purchased their last Lake Barkley.

It's my understanding Atlantic has gone out of business. I'm not sure but have to assume with electronics mapping being so good these days that paper map sales probably took a big hit.

You should be able to find what you're looking for by calling bait stores around those lakes. I know that Baits and More in Aurora, KY had the Atlantic Ky Lake North map a couple of weeks ago. I know they had that map embossed at one time. Don't know if they still have any or not. You might also try calling Lake Cumberland Pro Bass Shop on Hwy 90 in Bronson, KY for the Dale map.

5. Member
    The shop in Lexington had a few left, but not sure if it's Dale and KY Lake. Backwater Outfitters I believe it's called.