Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    Almost everywhere around here has a mask mandate. And most everyone is wearing a mask where required. But the numbers are going way up. No one has been able to explain that.
    Wow another thread full of selfish Americans! Imagine that, Al even tried to talk some since into a few.

Numbers are rising due to colder weather, pandemic fatigue, people making exceptions for their friends and family, and of course exponential spread which we are seeing a mighty fine case of it.

Hopefully for a vac ASAP. I’ll take it if it’s recommended from my healthcare Organization I work for. I do currently have covid so we’ll see. Will be nice to hang out with a few family members and fishing buddies once I’m all over the covid crap. For a several months anyways I should be immune and not get anyone sick.

Quote Originally Posted by okiebass View Post
    If Bill Gates is involved with Vaccine ---no thanks
    Possibly the dumbest conspiracy theory out there
    Mike Wright '07 Ranger 520vx
    Henrico Va./Henrico NC.

3. Member

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondock View Post
    Wow another thread full of selfish Americans! Imagine that, Al even tried to talk some since into a few.

Numbers are rising due to colder weather, pandemic fatigue, people making exceptions for their friends and family, and of course exponential spread which we are seeing a mighty fine case of it.

Hopefully for a vac ASAP. I’ll take it if it’s recommended from my healthcare Organization I work for. I do currently have covid so we’ll see. Will be nice to hang out with a few family members and fishing buddies once I’m all over the covid crap. For a several months anyways I should be immune and not get anyone sick.
    nope the weather around here the last couple weeks have been real nice. And just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t make them selfish. Why call names ?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Mike View Post
    Possibly the dumbest conspiracy theory out there

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by jc1234 View Post
    Clickbait: "Moderna's Coronavirus vaccine has shareholders smiling". While I am all for company's making a fair profit, I find this "headline" disturbing. It sounds like the race to make a vaccine is not to help humanity, but to maximize profits from human misery.
    There has to be some motivation to pay for all the research that goes with making a new vaccine or medication.

Many of us including myself are still alive and have a quality of life because of the financial reward to the original investors who funded the development of certain medications.

You take the profit motive out of the pharmacuetical development business you won't see any new drugs in the future.

The Government isn't going to do it for you.

Do you think all the companies developing High Tech Trolling Motors, State of the Art Electronics are doing it just to help you ""Live the Dream"?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    There has to be some motivation to pay for all the research that goes with making a new vaccine or medication.

Many of us including myself are still alive and have a quality of life because of the financial reward to the original investors who funded the development of certain medications.

You take the profit motive out of the pharmacuetical development business you won't see any new drugs in the future.

The Government isn't going to do it for you.

Do you think all the companies developing High Tech Trolling Motors, State of the Art Electronics are doing it just to help you ""Live the Dream"?
    Do you think there isn't a huge taxpayer fund helping them out? Do you think it's all on their own dime?

8. Member
    nope the weather around here the last couple weeks have been real nice. And just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t make them selfish. Why call names ?
    Real nice but still much cooler especially at nice. Selfish is a good word for it.

Here ya go. Hopefully it helps ya understand since nobody has explained why it’s spreading so fast when more people are wearing masks then ever.
    https://www.usatoday.com/pages/inter...-slow-it-down/

9. Banned
    I've listened to rhetoric about this "pandemic" since last March. The local school system has closed and opened multiple times due to "positive" cases among teachers/students. People that have tested positive have been given 14 days off work, school, whatever. Not a single person in my community has complained of anything other than a slight headache and very few have observed a loss in taste. The teachers that i know have recovered in 36-48 hours and thats all. I hear and read of the atrocities of this "pandemic " but i just haven't seen it. I haven't changed anything I do and didn't miss any work as I am considered "essential" and I haven't experienced any illness and neither has my family. I'm going to need to see more of this "horror"somewhere besides BBC and the leftist News before I subject myself to a vaccine that I'm not convinced is in my best interest. Finally, as a citizen of the United States of America I believe I have the right to choose, just as others have chosen their position on different topics in our country.

10. Member
    Well if your beliefs don’t align with theirs ..........

Quote Originally Posted by jc1234 View Post
    Clickbait: "Moderna's Coronavirus vaccine has shareholders smiling". While I am all for company's making a fair profit, I find this "headline" disturbing. It sounds like the race to make a vaccine is not to help humanity, but to maximize profits from human misery.
    If no money to be made they would not have begun the project to make it in the first place.
    Ranger Forever

12. Member
    Anti Vaxers are going to have a field day with this, I will be first in Line without any hesitation.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingBlue View Post
    So you would refuse a blood transfusion? There is DNA in the white blood cells.
    Should one require a blood transfusion they dont get any WBCs....they get PRBCs.
    Last edited by ColdSVT; 11-16-2020 at 05:46 PM.
    2020 Skeeter ZX150

14. Member
    Selfish Americans . I’ve heard it all now. Stay safe!

94% effectiveness is a game changer. I can get the vaccine, and won't have to be as concerned whether others get it or not. Those that refuse it, can play thin the herd and help reduce our medicare and social security burden.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Mike View Post
    I saw a short interview on CNBC on Friday, ticketmaster and the concert venues are going to check your vaccination status before allowing you watch a concert. No shirt, no shoes, no vaccine, no entry.
    What are they going to do? Put a mark on those that get the vaccine?

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiget10 View Post
    Cjust start giving up all your rights, as this is the first to come.
    Good GOD NO THEY ARE GOING TAKE AWAY ALL OF OUR RIGHTS! Before too long they'll be making laws about making food handlers wash their hands after they take a dukie and making it illegal to seduce and sleep with children, or even worse starting some sort of lottery system that forces young men to risk their lives fighting wars they may not believe in!

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondock View Post
    Real nice but still much cooler especially at nice. Selfish is a good word for it.

Here ya go. Hopefully it helps ya understand since nobody has explained why it’s spreading so fast when more people are wearing masks then ever.
    https://www.usatoday.com/pages/inter...-slow-it-down/
    I wouldn’t trust anything in USA Today.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatpower View Post
    I've listened to rhetoric about this "pandemic" since last March. The local school system has closed and opened multiple times due to "positive" cases among teachers/students. People that have tested positive have been given 14 days off work, school, whatever. Not a single person in my community has complained of anything other than a slight headache and very few have observed a loss in taste. The teachers that i know have recovered in 36-48 hours and thats all. I hear and read of the atrocities of this "pandemic " but i just haven't seen it. I haven't changed anything I do and didn't miss any work as I am considered "essential" and I haven't experienced any illness and neither has my family. I'm going to need to see more of this "horror"somewhere besides BBC and the leftist News before I subject myself to a vaccine that I'm not convinced is in my best interest. Finally, as a citizen of the United States of America I believe I have the right to choose, just as others have chosen their position on different topics in our country.
    Just curious as to how many Americans have to die from this virus before you believe it's real. Coming up on 250,000 dead.....will you believe it when the number's 300K, 400K, 500K? Just curious.

20. Banned
    I have never taken a flu shot,and have no plans to take a covid vaccine.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast