Control panel replacement

Looking for a replacement for my "ZX225" electronic power pad, which includes all controls for livewells, bilge pump, timers, etc.
    "'Power button"" n/a; I understand there is a retrofit to replace my existing control panel, but opting for help from BBC members, hoping to locate an older model Skeeter boat (2004-2005-2006) that has met with an unfortunate end, but still has control panel operative. Otherwise, its deep into the pocket book to replace with retrofitted rocker panel board! Thanks in advance for any guidance and/or support..

2. Member
    I have a 2006 21i that the computer panel in rear compartment is not sending power to the dash panel the bi-pass modes still work but a pain in the butt to open it all day to aerate a live well I’m looking for a kit that replaces the whole thing and I thought I read that someone on this board had it done. Hope someone can help my boat is old but I love the damm thing to much to upgrade

3. Member
    All the kits can be purchased from the factory through your local dealer. My dealer charges $700.00 to do the older zx conversions, and the Iclass is higher as the kit cost almost that. Of course both kits can be purchased and install by yourself.

4. Member
    Thank you den

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by densik View Post
    All the kits can be purchased from the factory through your local dealer. My dealer charges $700.00 to do the older zx conversions, and the Iclass is higher as the kit cost almost that. Of course both kits can be purchased and install by yourself.
    Is $700 parts and labor. If not do you know how much for parts. Thanks
    Wes

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70 View Post
    Looking for a replacement for my "ZX225" electronic power pad, which includes all controls for livewells, bilge pump, timers, etc.
    "'Power button"" n/a; I understand there is a retrofit to replace my existing control panel, but opting for help from BBC members, hoping to locate an older model Skeeter boat (2004-2005-2006) that has met with an unfortunate end, but still has control panel operative. Otherwise, its deep into the pocket book to replace with retrofitted rocker panel board! Thanks in advance for any guidance and/or support..
    I have brand new power pads that fits 2006 21i if we’re talking the same thing

7. Member
    I have talked to the dealer and was amazed how they are aware of the problems with the factory brain on the 21i they just need if my boat runs the dma system or the other can’t remember that one but my rig is at the paint shop gets all the nicks and scars from a summer of hammering there asses in atchafalia basin that system will be changed the winter and I thank all who lhelped

8. Member

Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by H-D Dad View Post
    Is $700 parts and labor. If not do you know how much for parts. Thanks
    I purchased the kit from local dealer, 1054,00 my 2 knuckle head son n laws helped me it was not that bad doing it. U get a whole new dash with rocker switches wiring harnesses that plugs into old connectors from old system and wal la it’s a brand new boat so dam excited thanks again den

9. Member
    I replaced mine in my 2007 ZX190 3 weeks ago to the toggle switch plugin replacement. Was a 1 hour swap out from the touch pad. New panel with all the switches and timers was $295 plus tax. Remove the old panel, trim the fiberglass dash back I little using a Rotozip to allow room for the switches and drop the new panel in. Bought it at Jorgensen Marine in Beaumont, Tx ask for Yvonne who order the replacement from Skeeter. Parts took 2 weeks to arrive.

2007 Skeeter ZX190DC / Yamaha 150 HPDI

10. Member
    For those who don't know about this you now have an option if your DMS module has gone pop!

https://www.blinkmarine.com/how-to-r...iZTi5wdipv443w
    Current: 2006 ~ 20i ~ 250 HPDI ~ T1-25p
    Previous: 2005 ~ ZX 225 ~ 250 HPDI Phase III - TXP 26p

11. Member
    I just bought a 2009 ZX225 a few days ago and bought it with the afill pump button for the livewells not working previous owner has a toggle wired into bilge compartment to fill livewells. What i can i do to get a working button back on the dash.
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9