Thread: TR196 Guages

TR196 Guages

Looking for info on who repairs Beede tachs and speedos.<br>I have a 2008 TR196 (200 Optimax) that I have searched high and low to find replacements for. Even had Carol@CO Marine try to find them to no avail.<br>The Beede website says they only repair Faria guages. The trim and fuel guage sections of both guages work just the speedo and tach are dead.<br><br>Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Faria makes the gauges they bought Beede years ago. They have the same gauges you have in your boat but I don't know if they will repair the old ones or not.

3. Member
    Just a follow up on the gauges.
    Contacted Faria but they don't repair Beede anymore.
    Is there anywhere in the U.S. that repairs these gauges ? I'm in Canada but can't find any companies here that do it.
    I'm dead in the water with this as I'm going to put the boat up for sale this spring and can't sell it like this.
    Any alternative ? Merc Smart gauges ?

4. Member
    I’ve got some gauges in a draw in the garage. They were off a 2007 model. Worked when I put new ones in years ago. Hadn’t had that boat for 7-8 years now was going to post them to sale after finding them. Just cant know for sure if there still good

5. Member
    Soonerrep.
    I would certainly would be willing to take a chance on them if you want to sell them.
    My buddy has an 2006 and they are the same.

6. Member
    On me your phone number. I dug around couldn’t fine speedometer.