Thread: Sharon Harris

Sharon Harris

I’m At the point to where I just want to shout out at the top of my lungs ( where’s the Beef) “FISH” at on Sharon Harris. Catching limits of 12-15 lbs on Jordan seems EASY.

All the rumors about the amount of fish on SH seems to be a little off! I’ve talked to 5 boats today and only 1 guy admitted to getting 1 bite. I usually can catch 1 fish on SH but it’s generally over 5 when I do hook up. May I ask what am I missing?

last 2 trips not a bite. Today the lake was up around 2’ I’d guess. Nothing like Jordan obviously lol. But I’m new to the area but Falls, Jordan & SH do look great.
    Last edited by Eddie Bruhn; 11-14-2020 at 05:50 PM. Reason: I said Jordan Lake and it should say Sharon Harris

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bruhn View Post
    I’m At the point to where I just want to shout out at the top of my lungs ( where’s the Beef) “FISH” at on Sharon Harris. Catching limits of 12-15 lbs on Jordan seems EASY.

All the rumors about the amount of fish on SH seems to be a little off! I’ve talked to 5 boats today and only 1 guy admitted to getting 1 bite. I usually can catch 1 fish on SH but it’s generally over 5 when I do hook up. May I ask what am I missing?

last 2 trips not a bite. Today the lake was up around 2’ I’d guess. Nothing like Jordan obviously lol. But I’m new to the area but Falls, Jordan & SH do look great.

you’re missing the same thing we’re all missing.......GRASS!!!!!!!!! That place is a Dead Sea now and it’s much too small to have 100000000000 boats on it beating it to death 7 days a week.

^^What he said. Keep in mind when a lot of the other lakes and their ramps shut down 6 months ago...Shearon Harris was wide open....and it got beat up.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

4. Member
    The fish are still there..... We started early morning at Jordan and that lake right now is a death trap. Huge logs floating all over the place and the ramps are flooded. Water way up in the trees. We moved to Shearon Harris...... My son caught some nice ones out there yesterday. Nothing too big but they were definitely schooled up and moving through in packs. He caught his first over on a frog near mid-lake grass. We then moved toward the dam to a community hole and he caught quite a few in a hurry on a power drop-shot with a finesse worm. If he did not catch them in a few seconds he reeled in and recast. There was not much traffic yesterday and the bite did pick up when the wind started blowing. Hope this helps.