On my new DL140 4 stroke on my 2020 Tritoon I'm having a reoccurring issue. While running on the lake I will get a alarm buzzer. The buzzer sounds exactly like the alarm buzzer that goes off when i first turn the key on. This occurs at various rpm's and conditions (high rpm's, low rpm's, speeding up, slowing down). There's No warning lights that come on from the gauge on the instrument panel when it occurs, just the buzzer.
I took it in to the dealer I purchased it from and they couldn't get it to activate at the shop. And the motor was not throwing any codes to indicate an issue. They told me they needed to take it out on the water to get it to activate.
I asked what good that would do as the motor wasn't throwing any codes. They said they needed to hear the buzzer themselves. Basically saying they didn't believe me and needed to verify what I was saying and they wanted to charge me for their time for doing the test drive because that wasn't covered by warrenty.
So I asked what they would do when they took it out, the buzzer went off and no codes thrown. They said not sure??? Then they told me to make a video on my phone so they could hear the buzzer. I left with the mindset of what a bunch of BS

Fast forward a few weeks. I was in my local bassboat repair shop (not the dealer I purchased the pontoon boat from) and spoke with the Suziki certified mechanic. He suggested doing the 20 hour service and resetting the system. Take it out on the water and see if the warning buzzer stopped activating. If it continued to set off the buzzer bring it in to the shop and they would hook it up to check for any codes, if no codes they would call in the Suziki rep. I left with the mindset of ok we have a pathforward.
So anyone else have this kind of warning buzzer issue with there Suzikis?