Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Sometime the foolishness and pride of a man leads him not to even see the nose on his very own face.
    Reckon, you have accomplished that task, therefore, I will leave you to your own vomit.
    Take care and try to find yourself Tarheel 14
    Last edited by digthemup; 11-24-2020 at 09:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Sometime the foolishness and pride of a man leads him not to even see the nose on his very own face.
    Reckon, you have accomplished that task, therefore, I will leave you to your own vomit.
    Take care and try to find yourself Tarheel 14
    I'm really sorry if I've offended you. I'm only bringing up the truth from scripture. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel14 View Post
    I'm really sorry if I've offended you. I'm only bringing up the truth from scripture. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    NO offence taken, since your beliefs it does not affect my life here or after, yet, it will tremendously impact yours.

BTW, you seem to place very much emphasis on 'church', and if you believe yourself to be a Christian ( follower of Christ's teachings and commandments), it is less about religion and more about your RELATIONSHIP with Christ, that GOD will ask of you on that day when you will be on bended knee before Him confessing. Romans 14: 11-12.

Be well and have a great Thanksgiving
    Last edited by digthemup; 11-25-2020 at 12:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    NO offence taken, since your beliefs it does not affect my life here or after, yet, it will tremendously impact yours.

BTW, you seem to place very much emphasis on 'church', and if you believe yourself to be a Christian ( follower of Christ's teachings and commandments), it is less about religion and more about your RELATIONSHIP with Christ, that GOD will ask of you on that day when you will be on bended knee before Him confessing. Romans 14: 11-12.

Be well and have a great Thanksgiving
    You sure don't have any problems condemning someone else. A rightful Christian person would be willing to help someone instead of the attitude that you have. Its very sad how you are coming across. EVERYTHING point I have made has been spiritually based. Stop taking scripture out of context. There are so many verses that talk about Christ's church. Yes... every knee shall bow. We will all have to answer for our lives, our actions and no work and certainly no last minute sinners prayer is gonna save anyone. I'll pray for you.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

5. Member
    Tarheel,
    Thank you for your prayer, and I hope that they are not like your previous apology which seems that you have rescinded. I am right to the point and don't sling much BS just to make stuff sound better. I do not see where I took anything out of context, but I didn't see the need to write the entire chapter.
    Whether you understood my point about your emphatic attachment to prove the origin of your church being the 'true church', yet not understanding the direct point I was making about salvation being the relationship between you and Christ.

Only Christ's sacrifice at the cross is what saves us all, no religion, no good attitude, no good works, nor church, and if anyone tell you otherwise, stay away from them, since they are already accursed as Paul said. Nevertheless, as Paul points out while in the Spirit in Romans 12: 16-18, I try to apply this daily.

I bid you farewell.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234