And now the L word is being thrown around

Well the euphoria over a vaccine was pretty short lived and now they are throwing the lockdown term again. I hope we don't give back all of the bounce we just had but I wouldn't be surprised. I guess I may be able to get my list out again.

Going to get ugly here in Kentucky I'm afraid, with Covid cases doubling every 30 days. Something has to change to break that trend, either Kentuckians voluntarily being more conscientious following suggested guidelines, or having lockdowns forced upon us if we refuse to cooperate. It's up to us.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    Going to get ugly here in Kentucky I'm afraid, with Covid cases doubling every 30 days. Something has to change to break that trend, either Kentuckians voluntarily being more conscientious following suggested guidelines, or having lockdowns forced upon us if we refuse to cooperate. It's up to us.
    I watched a history of the 1918 pandemic and this is almost the same exact thing that happened. The good news is I think we really just have to get through the next 6-9 months with a vaccine on the way. If we can weather the storm it will be ugly in the short term but long term things look good.

Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    I would agree that kentucky is in for a rough go and it is up to us. Unfortunately I see about 50% wearing masks and 50% choosing not to take it seriously

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach185 View Post
    I would agree that kentucky is in for a rough go and it is up to us. Unfortunately I see about 50% wearing masks and 50% choosing not to take it seriously
    We are going through the same crap in NYS, and Finger Lakes area was down to .96% with now up to nearly 3% so Cuomo is piss and vinegar all over again. Some of my friends have lost businesses, but I feel worse for those that lost their lives. I know that this is a real PITA, and my wife is a HS cleaning and sanitization charge that can't even keep up with the daily changes from county.

Pfizer is a go now and Moderna just about there, so I hope that people can be reasonable enough to see that we are in the 4th quarter and into the last 2 mins of this game. I know that sometime the last 2 mins seem to take forever, but IMHO, it will be worse if we mess up all the good we have accomplished.

6. idbefishing
    Did you see the MAGA march? Most of them weren’t wearing mask

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idbefishing View Post
    Yea typical bone heads, but they will be the 1st to complain on any lockdown.

8. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Yea typical bone heads, but they will be the 1st to complain on any lockdown.

9. Member
    COVID-19 .......one of the most abused manipulative agendas in modern history. Seek and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomicbassturd View Post
    COVID-19 .......one of the most abused manipulative agendas in modern history. Seek and you will find the truth.
    Exactly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by idbefishing View Post
    Did you see them at the riots all summer or at the Biden victory parties?

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Did you see them at the riots all summer or at the Biden victory parties?
    Riots and protests are protected by the first amendment. Biden victory parties are also excluded, as there are now vaccines and treatments for Covid. You really need to pay attention to the news....
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS