Vexus Customer service #1

I just want to shout out Vexus (Tim) and company for the excellent customer service. Any issue I have had they have been on top of it, this one was the breaker on the back by the batteries. I lost power to the control panel, Tim took me through the steps and found the breaker was bad and two days later UPS dropped of a new one. I have had some other minor issues that were handled the same way...Fast, and I thank the people at Vexus for the speedy customer service. It make a difference.

Agreed! I’ve had a few small issues and it’s been above and beyond my expectations!
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

3. Member
    Yes, have to agree with this. Small issues were handled quickly. Dealer on majority of them with assist from Vexus, and Vexus direct on one.
    white Vexus AVX 1980 - white Evinrude G2 150hp HO

4. Member
    Ditto,
    I had a simple livewell caulking need and the Engineer called my cell walked me through the fix. I could be happier, they are also still working getting the front trailer steps I originally ordered built to screw into the trailer for me.

5. Moderator
    Took care of all my issue's
    Vince Dart- Jim Thorpe PA