Switching T2 prop to mercury tempest Plus 25

Need help... Hub Question T2 came on 2019 ZX250- Prop cracked getting warranty done so I purchased a Mercury Tempest Plus 25 to use for now. I used hub kit Flo torq 2 quicksilver model 835274Q 1 ... I am now switching that hub to Flo torq model 8m0075402 and pretty confusing.. Seems with this hub kit only comes with spacer so I guess I am suppose to use the thrust washer that came on the boat for the T2? Please Help... Thanks

2. Member
    yes, you need the original thrust washer or buy a new one. Also, the original thrust washer is 2 piece, make sure you have both pieces. One stays stuck to the prop and will need to be knocked off

3. Member
    Copy that.. any chance part number for new thrust washer? Also any photo of the two pieces of thrustvwasher?

4. Member
    Ok so the original is two pieces.. are both needed if I am using either one of the hub kits mentioned on a mercury tempest plus prop? This is so confusing .. which one of the hub kits is the one that is suppose to be used?

I don't use any Yamaha hardware with my props. I only use the hardware that comes with the Flo-torq kits. I don't see how the Yamaha thrust washer would work on a Merc prop. They are different sizes. I don't have any Quicksilver boxes handy, so I can't confirm the part numbers. Mike on the Props board would probably be able to tell you the part number for the Quicksilver kit.
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225