Quote Originally Posted by FES313 View Post
    Ghost 47" to 28712, I also sent a pm. Thanks
    $3250 shipped - Out of stock

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Couple models restocked

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Catching up on terrova / ultrex orders.

Ulterra still heavily delayed.

Message if you are looking for anything!

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Bump

8. Member
    I WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE. I MADE THE MISTAKE OF BUYING A $750 BRAND NEW TROLLING MOTOR . WHEN I RECEIVED TROLLING MOTOR IT WAS MISSING THE MOUNT THE HANDLE THE PROP ANY AND ALL PAPERWORK FOR MOTOR. I EMAILED COMPANY TALKED WITH KEVIN. HE TOLD ME HE WOULD SEND OUT ITEMS I WAS MISSING. I SENT ANOTHER EMAIL THE FOLLOWING DAY EXPLAINING I FISH CLUB TOURNEYS EVERY WEEKEND COULD HE PUT A RUSH ON THE PARTS. I GOT A 1 SENTENCE REPLY STATING I WAS TO TAKE PIC OF SERIAL NUMBER OF TROLLING MOTOR. TOOK PIC AND SENT IT THOUGH EMAIL AGAIN. NO RESPONSE I SENT ANOTHER EMAIL ASKING IF THE PICS WHERE WHAT HE NEEDED NEXT DAY GOT A RESPONSE I NEED TO RETURN TROLLING MOTOR. i REPACKAGED TROLLING MOTOR AND SENT IT TO AN ADDRESS IN NEW JERSEY STORE IS IN FLORIDA. I SENT KEVIN AN EMAIL TO SAY I SENT MOTOR HERE IS TRACKING NUMBER ARE YOU GOING TO REFUND MY MONEY OR SEND ME NEW TROLLING MOTOR TO WHICH I HAVE NOT GET ANY RESPONSE BACK. I HAVE TRIED CALLING THE STORE ALL I GET IS MESSAGE WITH 4 CHOICES DOESN'T MATTER WHICH CHOICE YOU USE ALL GO TO AN ANSWERING MACHINE LEFT MESSAGES AND HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING WHAT SO EVER FROM STORE. I DON'T LIKE TO BAD MOUTH A COMPANY BUT THEY LEFT ME NO CHOICE AND DON'T WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO HAVE THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO THEM THAT HAPPENED TO ME.

9. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewj52001 View Post
    I WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE. I MADE THE MISTAKE OF BUYING A $750 BRAND NEW TROLLING MOTOR . WHEN I RECEIVED TROLLING MOTOR IT WAS MISSING THE MOUNT THE HANDLE THE PROP ANY AND ALL PAPERWORK FOR MOTOR. I EMAILED COMPANY TALKED WITH KEVIN. HE TOLD ME HE WOULD SEND OUT ITEMS I WAS MISSING. I SENT ANOTHER EMAIL THE FOLLOWING DAY EXPLAINING I FISH CLUB TOURNEYS EVERY WEEKEND COULD HE PUT A RUSH ON THE PARTS. I GOT A 1 SENTENCE REPLY STATING I WAS TO TAKE PIC OF SERIAL NUMBER OF TROLLING MOTOR. TOOK PIC AND SENT IT THOUGH EMAIL AGAIN. NO RESPONSE I SENT ANOTHER EMAIL ASKING IF THE PICS WHERE WHAT HE NEEDED NEXT DAY GOT A RESPONSE I NEED TO RETURN TROLLING MOTOR. i REPACKAGED TROLLING MOTOR AND SENT IT TO AN ADDRESS IN NEW JERSEY STORE IS IN FLORIDA. I SENT KEVIN AN EMAIL TO SAY I SENT MOTOR HERE IS TRACKING NUMBER ARE YOU GOING TO REFUND MY MONEY OR SEND ME NEW TROLLING MOTOR TO WHICH I HAVE NOT GET ANY RESPONSE BACK. I HAVE TRIED CALLING THE STORE ALL I GET IS MESSAGE WITH 4 CHOICES DOESN'T MATTER WHICH CHOICE YOU USE ALL GO TO AN ANSWERING MACHINE LEFT MESSAGES AND HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING WHAT SO EVER FROM STORE. I DON'T LIKE TO BAD MOUTH A COMPANY BUT THEY LEFT ME NO CHOICE AND DON'T WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO HAVE THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO THEM THAT HAPPENED TO ME.
    Hi Matthew,

Yes, Motorguide sent us a motor that clearly was packaged incorrectly at the factory and missing all components .

We sent a return label and provided a full refund that takes 3-4 days to post back.

what else do you need from us?

10. BBC SPONSOR
    Bbc

11. BBC SPONSOR
    Bbc-2

12. BBC SPONSOR
    bump

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fish stick View Post
    Order number is 69277, and I sent you a pm, thanks
    Just wanted to say thanks Kevin, especially for the time you took to talk to me on the phone about my options to cancel or change my order, I had check other vendors and all were telling me they were back ordered also and earliest they had eta was October 6, so I kept my order with you, well to my surprise Fed ex showed up last Sunday and I could not believe it but they were delivering my trolling motor, a month and a half of anyone else’s eta, everything checked out and I am very satisfied with your service and already have recommended a friend to you and his is on the way, so when I need anything else for my boat I will definitely be checking with you first, again thanks

14. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by fish stick View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks Kevin, especially for the time you took to talk to me on the phone about my options to cancel or change my order, I had check other vendors and all were telling me they were back ordered also and earliest they had eta was October 6, so I kept my order with you, well to my surprise Fed ex showed up last Sunday and I could not believe it but they were delivering my trolling motor, a month and a half of anyone else’s eta, everything checked out and I am very satisfied with your service and already have recommended a friend to you and his is on the way, so when I need anything else for my boat I will definitely be checking with you first, again thanks
    Thanks for the business Mark! Enjoy the motor.

15. BBC SPONSOR
    Bunch of stock hitting this week!

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MyGreenOutdoors View Post
    Bunch of stock hitting this week!
    Any Ultrex 80/24v 45” us2 coming in this week?

17. Member
    How about a terrova 55 with i pilot and no foot pedal to 30736?

18. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by UKjake15 View Post
    Any Ultrex 80/24v 45” us2 coming in this week?
    No eta on these units yet

19. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Lx545 View Post
    How about a terrova 55 with i pilot and no foot pedal to 30736?
    No eta yet.

20. BBC SPONSOR
    BBC

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast