Anyone have a set of Factory Stratos Boat Seats they want to part with?

I need to have mine recovered but I can't stop long enough to do it. It would be a lot easier to have another set to eliminate down time for the boat. I know a lot of people just buy new ones from bassboatseats.com or lebroc and then their old factory ones are gathering dust somewhere.

Does anyone have a set of factory buckets they would like to get rid of? Mine are the standard factory seats with the humpback. They don't have to be in great condition and the color doesn't matter because I am just going to recover them anyway. I attached a picture of what I am looking for. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    You can get brand new ones from Llebroc.
    https://www.llebroc.com/category-s/143.htm

3. Member
    The ones from Llebroc look very similar but they don't have the hump on the back where it sits over the gas tank cover on the back deck. I would rather find another set of factory seats, buy those, get them recovered, and switch them out once I get them back from the shop. I just don't want to take my seats out of the boat and have to wait a month to get them back. I can't go without the boat this time of year that long. Fish bite good in Nov and Dec!!!

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Bobby, Give Carol a call at C&O marine I'll bet she can fix you up. Their number is in the sponsor list.

5. Member
    I just took mine out to be recovered. Thought about going fishing without them. I think you could set on the area they mount to pretty easy.

6. Member
    I am sure you are right but it would not be ideal to be sitting on top of the gas tank every time you go fishing for a month. I am sure someone replaced their seats and has an old set packed away in the corner somewhere gathering dust.

A good reputable shop should turn your factory seats around in 2 weeks max....we do it all the time.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

8. Member
    do these replacement seats have the Stratos emblem on them?

9. Member
    the one's I bought from Leblanc DO have the hump that goes over on the back deck

10. Member
    uh....Llbroc...not Leblanc

11. Member
    When did you buy those. When I talked to them, they said the seats would not have that hump that goes over the back deck. That is not a deal breaker but the carpet on that gas tank cover has the circular shape squashed down on it from the seats sitting there for 8 years. You would like to go back with the same thing to avoid recarpeting that piece.

I have some from a 2012 294 Evolution, I just upgraded mine. Pm me if interested
    2012 Stratos 294 Evolution, Mercury 200 PROXS (1B933452)// HDS live 12 with AT 1, HDS Pro 10 with AT 2, HDS Carbon 12 with SS3D, point 1, sonichub2, Lowrance Ghost, and 3 Ionic lithium batteries.