Yadkin Chain Gang fishoff at TT results

It has been a difficult year and to end it on a tough day for most. Perfect day for fishing. No complaints from me.
    Hope 2021 is better year for everyone, I mean health wise.
    1st place, 3 fish. 10.05
    Buddy and Donnie Secrest.
    2nd place 3 fish 8.28 fishing by himself Frank Arnold. You don't need big ugly Steve LoL. You been on a roll.
    3rd place 3 fish 7.86 Jamie and Austin Benton
    Big fish Noah Beck And Perry Owens 4.44
    Last spot Jack Grooms.
    Congrats to all the winners. And far as I'm concerned, everyone that participated are winners. Everyone who fished this trail, have a great Thanksgiving and Christmas.
    See everyone at Tillery in February.

2. Member
    Scrappy, you guys are awesome. I truly appreciate all you both put into this trail. As you know, Henry and I come from the SC/NC border to fish with you guys. I do that because of how fair and well this trail has been ran over the years. No drama. Great group of people. You guys are the major reason for all of that. You and your brother put on a great trail and I know that's a lot of work. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas.
    2005 Ranger Z21 2005 Mercury Optimax 250XS Serial#OT999281 25P Mercury Tempest +

THANKS AGAIN TO Scott, Joel and Ed FOR ANOTHER GREAT YEAR OF TOURNAMENTS & to all the members that competed in them. Congrads to Buddy and Donnie for their win these guys are truly good fishermen and good sports as are all the great members that attend this trail year after year.
    As for the BIG GUY, I hate Steve could not join me the last couple tournaments I could have used his help and missed him. Heart felt go out for him and his family thru these trying times I'm sure he will be back with me next season.
    Last edited by Frank A; 11-08-2020 at 06:26 PM.

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

congrats to the the winners good job guys and keep steve and his father in yours prayers.

5. Member
    Congrats guys see y’all in feb.
    BassCat Cougar FTD w/Suzuki 250SS

6. Member
    Steve your in ours prayers. And another shout out to Buddy and Donnie for winning the last big fish bash on High Rock weekend before last.

Had a great time fishing with everyone this year. Big thanks to Joel and Scott for keeping it going and Ed for fighting those flopping squeakers we bring to the scales.

8. Member
    Was there ever anything decided about next year?
    2005 Ranger Z21 2005 Mercury Optimax 250XS Serial#OT999281 25P Mercury Tempest +

same times same station is what I heard.........kinda like the song HOTEL CALIFORNIA yA can check in but you can never check out,,,,,,thanks again Scott & Joel

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

10. Member
    Yep. What Frank said. Groundhog day movie. Ready to to it again. Will post the schedule sometime in January