Patrick Walters represents!

Patrick is absolutely killing it after three days on fork. I heard him on stage today and he was so composed and humble. I think he’s on a solid pattern to win and exceed 100 lbs! What a great representative for Falcon.

2. Member
    Bam!! Patrick got his first BASS Elite win, he set the record for the largest margin win in BASS history and he joined the century club! What a week for Patrick Walters! Let’s show some support for Patrick and Falcon boats!!!!

3. Member
    WOW!!! That's all I have to say about his performance. That has to be the most impressive thing I've seen in my 40 plus years of following tournament fishing. That young man certainly has a bright future in the sport. I really believe that what he did this week will change the game going forward. We've seen anglers using forward facing electronics recently to help them catch individual fish but to do it for 4 days in a standing timber forest catching suspended fish is unreal. My Hat's off to him!
    Chris Coupel
    Paulina, La.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shapfromla View Post
    WOW!!! That's all I have to say about his performance. That has to be the most impressive thing I've seen in my 40 plus years of following tournament fishing. That young man certainly has a bright future in the sport. I really believe that what he did this week will change the game going forward. We've seen anglers using forward facing electronics recently to help them catch individual fish but to do it for 4 days in a standing timber forest catching suspended fish is unreal. My Hat's off to him!
    I agree. He just opened a LOT of eyes to the future