Lowrance nema to sho

was watching a youtube video and seen a comment about not hooking a SHO up to the nema network. Anybody had any problems doing this? Thanks

2. Member
    My 2016 has the Yamaha digital gauges and I have my console Lowrance Gen 3 - 9" interfaced as well. I haven't had any issues.
    BassCat Puma / 250 SHO

I have the interface to my 250 SHO. Works fine. Did have a power cable go bad but other than that it's fine.

4. Member
    So I just got my interface hooked up. HDS10 Gen 2 non touch. Haven’t had it to the lake yet but assumed something would show up with respects to motor info on one of the pages. Not the case however when I powered everything up. Am I looking in the wrong place or is there something I need to do that I haven’t? Checking you tube as well. Thanks.

What was everything you had powered up?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tracer1 View Post
    What was everything you had powered up?
    Basically just the power to the motor, nema, etc. Motor wasn’t running but thought that like the Point one the motor would “show up” on one the settings pages. Place for water pressure, tilt, trim, hours, etc.

Go to system, network, device list. If working, motor will show at the top of the list. If it doesn't, something's not right. Check your power cable. Make sure you have power going in to the fuse holder as well as coming out, even though the fuse looks good, the fuse holder itself can go bad. If that checks OK, take everything off the backbone but the HDS & Yamaha cable. If still doesn't work, check the tee connectors or change them. I have a backbone at the rear ( bilge area) and a backbone under the console. It was a pain trouble shooting it. Hope you get it straightened out.

8. Member
    Go to system, network, device list. If working, motor will show at the top of the list. If it doesn't, something's not right. Check your power cable. Make sure you have power going in to the fuse holder as well as coming out, even though the fuse looks good, the fuse holder itself can go bad. If that checks OK, take everything off the backbone but the HDS & Yamaha cable. If still doesn't work, check the tee connectors or change them. I have a backbone at the rear ( bilge area) and a backbone under the console. It was a pain trouble shooting it. Hope you get it straightened out.
    Everything shows up now on the overlay options, hours, rpm, boost, oil, etc. All except water pressure. Is there something else required for wp to get on the list?

9. Member
    Mike A, there is a wp sensor you have to buy and then there’s a plug on the back side of the motor that plugs into it.

Aceboost is correct, runs around $90 bucks. if I remember correctly. I have mine on overlay on several screens. Search the forum & you'll likely find some pics of it installed.

11. Member
    Aceboost is correct, runs around $90 bucks. if I remember correctly. I have mine on overlay on several screens. Search the forum & you'll likely find some pics of it installed.
    Thanks guys. Found the sensor but looks to be twice that amount. Oh well, pay to play!

12. Member
    I looked awhile back and I was thinking they were around 150ish. Nice to have but damn

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceboost615 View Post
    I looked awhile back and I was thinking they were around 150ish. Nice to have but damn
    Agreed. And if you go to the Lowrance website on the interface it lists all the items it gets you with a couple items via asterisk that DO in fact need something additional beyond just the interface to get that item. Water pressure tho has no asterisks or notes, leading one to believe that the interface gets it done without anything additional needed. Mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceboost615 View Post
    Yeah, they probably have gone up in price, like everything else.