A little Nebraska fall fishing

Had a pretty good day on a private lake last week. Even managed to put a couple of big ones in the boat!

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....4#post11474554
    2007 Triton TR-21X w/ Pro XS 250
    6" T&H Hi Jacker w/ 2" spacers
    26P Tempest

2. Member
    That’s some nice bass by friend!! Do you remember the water temp? Also see you we’re running a tatula ct reel. That’s about all I run any more, they seem to cast good and easy to dial-in if you’re casting into the wind. I still run few Lews as well. Do you have to order all your Denali rod’s or is there a dealer close that sells them?

Quote Originally Posted by Redog View Post
    That’s some nice bass by friend!! Do you remember the water temp? Also see you we’re running a tatula ct reel. That’s about all I run any more, they seem to cast good and easy to dial-in if you’re casting into the wind. I still run few Lews as well. Do you have to order all your Denali rod’s or is there a dealer close that sells them?
    Water temp was about 53. Which is up from 45 just a few days earlier.

That’s the only Tatula I own and noticed that it is making some weird noises considering the short time I’ve owned it. But I do like it. I have mostly Lew’s and really like those.

All of my Denali’s are ordered online. I don’t know if any dealer locally. I have been using them since 2013 and have been very happy with them.

4. Member
    In you take a dime that will loosen the nut on the side plate and take it off it might need some oil. I have done this a few times to some of mine. If you’re careful you can leave all the line on to. Hopefully you can stay out until the ice pushes us off the water. I’m pretty much on the water as long as I can.