Made it Home with my 595

Here she is ED443566-4E7B-4573-B72A-DA76E2162712.jpeg

My 3rd Charger.

Sharp ride. Is that top cap blue or black?

Sharp looking!
    Charger 210 Elite

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Hunt View Post
    Sharp looking!
    Thanks. Not as pretty as that 496 we had that my best friend still brags about all the time, but I am happy about this 595. For now lol

The top Cap is Blue and White. I will take a better picture later today.

5. Member
    Very nice!

6. Member
    Good looking boat, congrats.

7. Member
    Did you get the boat out yet?????

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wishitwasbigger View Post
    Did you get the boat out yet?????
    No I have not. I have a lot going on that makes getting out very difficult. Lots of family displaced in SW Louisiana from hurricanes and some living with us. I am taking a chemo for 5 days a month and it takes me about 4 days to feel even 1/2 normal so that is about 9 days a month that I am out. Sold my motor and fixing to put a SHO on the 595 too somewhere in the good 20 days. The boat didnt have a jackplate, but I am putting one. What size plate should I put on the 595. 8"??

9. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    12 is the best on the big girl but 8 or 10 will help

10. Member
    So 12” is the best. I thought I read in search history that 6-8” was best. But 10” are easier to find and power pole brackets fit 10”

11. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    That’s on all the 20 feet and under boats ,your with a big heavy boat now and takes a lot of ass weight to get her to lift.Even the 210 is coming with a 10 standard.Even Phoenix and a few others are running 12 now on these longer heavy boats to get them to lift.A 8 is fine but 10-12 really gets it lifting.I will go back to a 10 as I hate to because it’s hard to get in my garage and cover is tight but with all the electronics and ultrex and livescanner up there I added about 95 lbs .You can feel it for sure.Even the 797 loves the bigger plate as we went from a no plate 73 mph to a 10 to 78 that’s a big improvement and I bet a 12 or 14 would got us a couple more mph.Its definitely a balance and boats love to be heavy towards the rear .

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
    No I have not. I have a lot going on that makes getting out very difficult. Lots of family displaced in SW Louisiana from hurricanes and some living with us. I am taking a chemo for 5 days a month and it takes me about 4 days to feel even 1/2 normal so that is about 9 days a month that I am out. Sold my motor and fixing to put a SHO on the 595 too somewhere in the good 20 days. The boat didnt have a jackplate, but I am putting one. What size plate should I put on the 595. 8"??
    Man, you have a lot on your plate! Best of luck with the chemo and beating the cancer!

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
    So 12” is the best. I thought I read in search history that 6-8” was best. But 10” are easier to find and power pole brackets fit 10”
    Dont overlook your cable/hose length regardless of the set back you choose.