spindle size 1994 Rangertrail

I think I may have to replace the hubs on a 1994 single axle rangerrtrail trailer. Any body know the spindle size? it looks like the spindle is welded on and appears to be a straight shaft spindle. I thought I would get the replacement hubs before I take them off. Ranger parts did not have any information on that old of a trailer. I was hoping to put on Vortex hubs.

2. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jthomp47 View Post
    I think I may have to replace the hubs on a 1994 single axle rangerrtrail trailer. Any body know the spindle size? it looks like the spindle is welded on and appears to be a straight shaft spindle. I thought I would get the replacement hubs before I take them off. Ranger parts did not have any information on that old of a trailer. I was hoping to put on Vortex hubs.
    Ranger told me that I couldn’t use vortex hubs on my 99 trailer.

that’s what they emailed me

> Vortex hubs are not available for your trailer. They will not mount to your axle.
    > We used those on Tie Down axles from 2005-2009.

can’t use vault hubs either. At least that’s what they told me.

3. Member
    You are right about the vortex hubs. The spindle is 1 3/8" straight and Vortex hubs are not made for that size straight spindle but I did see a vault hub that might work https://www.easternmarine.com/em-vault-hub-kit-138-oil

4. Member
    The hub should have a part number on it once you remove the tire.
    1995 Champion 190 dcx Elite