2007 Triton 20 X2 oil bath hub questions

So I noticed some heat coming off my rear wheels on the trailer. I pulled the wheel, caliper, and pads. Pads and rotor are not in bad shape. I did grease up the caliper slide pins. I then drained the oil hub. I replaced the oil with Lucas hub oil. I go fishing only to find my rear wheel hot again. I took it all back apart, cleaned out the oil hub replaced 1 o ring (I didnt have but 1) put new mobile one 75w90 gear oil. Since then the boat has not moved.
    3 days latet i walk out and find hub oil on my wheels, tires, and it appears to coming from the eye glass thing. It smells like the lucas oil which i drained. I have ordered new o rings hoping that is the issue. Anyone have any opinions on this matter?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    After looking much closer I found a crack in the plastic lens piece. So I now know why its leaking. Now I have to figure out why my brakes are not working correctly

3. Member
    I've had it leak from the set screw before. I put sealant on the threads to prevent this. Hard to tell from the pics.

4. Member
    Glad you found the problem