Any Vexus owners running a Suzuki ?? Pros/Cons ?

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if anyone is running a Suzuki on their Vexus AVX. I would appreciate any pros or cons to the Suzuki motors. I hope to order/buy my first bass boat early next year. The new AVX181 is close to fitting my needs and budget. The almost $2000 savings for the Suzuki 70, under the 75 Merc seems worth it. It allows a little more towards some other goodies.
    For what it's worth, my fishing desires are for fun only. No tournaments, no need for speed, just a reliable boat to enjoy myself.
    Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !!!!

My 1800 has the Zuk 115SS and it’s my first Zuk (boat motor, Ive had a couple motorcycles). I’ll say after about 30-35 hours on it I love it. It is not the fastest motor in class but I don’t care. If I had a need for speed I wouldn’t have bought a boat rated for a 115.

It is quiet, fires up instantly, has good holeshot and sips gas.

The only things I don’t like about it are purely nostalgic; it’s quiet and doesn’t smoke 2 stroke oil

When I took my Erude powered Triton out for its last run last fall I new I was going to miss the smell and growl.

I like the motor well enough I’m probably going to repower our deck boat with the same motor.