Blackstone griddle

Purchased one in September & love it. Have done breakfast on it,steaks on it, hamburgers & philly cheese steak. What are some of the things you have cooked on it. Thanks

2. Member
    I got a royal gourmet griddle on ebay for camping. Cooked everything on it. Replaced grill completely. Only problem we have is its pretty bulky to transport... Also not easy to find a level spot camping. Gotta figure out some sort of portable table.
    2019 Alumacraft 14.5 escape tiller "child support"
    2018 Ford fiesta "pistachio"
    1992 kawasaki zx11 "legend"

3. Member
    I do potato pancakes on mine

4. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Fried rice

5. Member
    Chicken Fajitas

Philly Cheese steaks with sliced rib eyes. Tasted awesome!
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    2005 Lund Rebel SS 1650 w/25 HP Merc 4-stroke
    USAF 1985 - 2006 NKAWTG!

7. Member
    All the things.

Bacon, Eggs... LOTS of bacon.

burgers, cheese-steaks, Fried Rice & Chicken (tacos), Pancakes.
    1985 Ranger 340v w/ 1985 Johnson GT150 Crossflow
    2018 BassCat Pantera Classic w/ 2018 Mercury 200 ProXS

8. Member
    Anything and everything, I brown all meats on it outside so I have no lingering smells inside. Hungry Hussey , the Griddle guys have some great video's. I have not made anything on my Blackstone and said I should have cooked inside.

9. Member
    How do you like steaks on it? I like making philly cheese steaks with cheese wiz on mine.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin fan09 View Post
    How do you like steaks on it? I like making philly cheese steaks with cheese wiz on mine.
    They always come out juicy . I always use ghee butter for cooking steaks, higher temp for burning. I invested in a thermoworks thermometer. Keep flipping and checking temp.
    having cauliflower tonight with my pot roast . So quick and easy for veggies.

11. Member
    I’ve been using my new griddle (camp chef) for a couple of months now and absolutely love it. I use it more than the grill or smoker for now; at least until it warms up. It’s fast and gives me the room an iron skillet can’t give with the same results. Easy to clean and my wife likes not having the dirty kitchen to deal with.
    With that being said, the you tube channels blackduck mentioned are good and I subscribe to both. I’d add The Crazy Pop and The Waltwins to the watching list. Crazy Pop tells heat settings and stuff that seems more informative for novices like me. He also uses simple ingredients and cooks more food that I’d tackle.
    Waltwins are a good watch too. I made some pork chops(tenderloin) just like they did, and it came out just like theirs. Their usual suspects seasoning they made up is the best I’ve come across so far.
    Most importantly, get a high quality thermometer for cooking meat. It’ll cook it fast!